Lliga | Round 3: Osasuna - FC Barcelona 2-2

Tackle

EDTXlXxXYAADIRd.jpg

serghei

What the fuck is wrong with Retardo? The man is seriously dumb. Like dumb dumb.

No Arthur.
Plays De Jong out of position again.

:facepalm:

serghei

I'm cool with this, it finally looks like Rakitic is gone :cheers:

Yea, 2 step forward, 3 steps back.

Forward: Semedo RB, Rakitic out from midfield.
Back: Arthur is not played, De Jong is starting to be played too often out of his best role, Todibo is still not included in match squads.

So Valverde is only mildly retarded, not brain dead retarded. That's what has changed.

Fucking predictable, I was worried Arthur might suffer because the moron will think about Arthur and De Jong as too similar to be played together. :facepalm:

Vilarrubi

Yea, 2 step forward, 2 steps back.

Forward: Semedo RB, Rakitic out from midfield.
Back: Arthur is not played, De Jong is starting to played too often out of his best role.

I hate Valverde as much as the next guy but it could be match fitness.. we could probably see him have 20/30 mins in the 2nd half then start the next game after International Break. Maybe i'm not thinking straight because Rakitic has been left out of the starting lineup 3 games straight, this is crazy for Valverde.

George_Costanza

No chance in winning UCL with this dumb motherfucker.

I think half of his salary goes to Barto for not firing him. There must be some kind of arrangement like this.

serghei

I hate Valverde as much as the next guy but it could be match fitness.. we could probably see him have 20/30 mins in the 2nd half then start the next game after International Break. Maybe i'm not thinking straight because Rakitic has been left out of the starting lineup 3 games straight, this is crazy for Valverde.

Lol, it's not match fitness. The guy was running non stop for 90 mins in Copa America. And he looks fitter than ever. It's the dumber on the bench.

Just fucking put De Jong at DM where he belongs and play Arthur a bit more advanced.

Alik

I don't mind experimenting with De Jong at CM.

Don't agree with his treatment of Arthur though.

Home of Barca Fans