Lliga | Round 3: Osasuna - FC Barcelona 2-2

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Alena and Todibo have been left out for two games in a row.

At the very least include in the squad. That feeling of being consistently left out is not good.

xXKonan

Alena and Todibo have been left out for two games in a row.

At the very least include in the squad. That feeling of being consistently left out is not good.
To be fair with Todibo, it has to do with Umtiti being "Fit" and Valverde won't take more than three CBs with him even though Umtiti hasn't shown in preseason he should be 3rd choice at the moment as Todibo was better than he was.

Alena though? he's getting the Miranda treatment now. Took a bad half a football and that was it and he was shoved so far down the pecking order when it comes to the other Midfielders I can't see him making the squad any time soon.

Alik

Umtiti hasn't shown anything to indicate he should be 3rd CB. For me that's more baffling than Aleña's exclusion.

Aleña has stiff competition with an overcrowded midfield. Even Arthur is on the bench.

serghei

Alena though? he's getting the Miranda treatment now. Took a bad half a football and that was it and he was shoved so far down the pecking order when it comes to the other Midfielders I can't see him making the squad any time soon.

Roberto was the worst vs Bilbao. Alena is an easy target and those are the players Valverde banches or leaves out of the squad. The new comers, or the youngsters.

shadows

Roberto was the worst vs Bilbao. Alena is an easy target and those are the players Valverde banches or leaves out of the squad. The new comers, or the youngsters.

well..considering we have Valverde as the coach who do you think was going to get left out?? the underperforming seniors?? :valverde2:

Plus Valverde was so happy with Todibo last year that he didnt even make the bench once..go figure :valverde:

Last edited:

abbbs97

The fact that Roberto is a starter at FC Barcelona says it all. He was good last week yes, against Betis at home. But he should never be a starter. Squad player at best. EV again is too much of a coward to bench a member of 'Club de amigos'.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Barca B winger Carles Pérez & 16 y.o. Juvenil A forward Ansu Fati once again travel with the senior squad against Osasuna who haven't conceded a goal in the last 6 matches at home. Hope to see similar lineup to that against Betis:

Rafinha-Griezmann-Pérez
De Jong - Arthur - Busquets
Junior-Umtiti-Lenglet-Semedo
Mats​

Hope Arthur gets the nod over Roberto but Valverde not easy to read on this. Same about the centerbacks as it would give Geri needed rest

Frenkie, Rafinha, Pérez, Semedo & Roberto have all been in very good form so I feel confident

EdmondDantes

If it's the same midfield I will be happy. Sergi hasn't been stellar over these two games but he's done enough to keep his spot and get some continuity.

It's Valverde we have at the helm; and SR's got the legs and engine to be his trademark workhorse for the time being.

Alik

Barca B winger Carles Pérez & 16 y.o. Juvenil A forward Ansu Fati once again travel with the senior squad against Osasuna who haven't conceded a goal in the last 6 matches at home. Hope to see similar lineup to that against Betis:

Rafinha-Griezmann-Pérez
De Jong - Arthur - Busquets
Junior-Umtiti-Lenglet-Semedo
Mats​

Hope Arthur gets the nod over Roberto but Valverde not easy to read on this. Same about the centerbacks as it would give Geri needed rest

Frenkie, Rafinha, Pérez, Semedo & Roberto have all been in very good form so I feel confident
[FONT=&]
[/FONT]

Firpo is injured.

EdmondDantes

FCB OFICIAL:

Ter Stegen
N. Semedo
Piqué
Sergio
Rafinha
Lenglet
Griezmann