Xavier Mbuyamba

Messi983

mbuyamba.png

New CB for Victor Valdes...

[tw]1165945853871296513[/tw]

[youtube]_dBr3pVb7Fs[/youtube]

Messi983

Italian media (via Sport) are reporting we're close to swap Mbuyamba for a forward Kaly Sene from Juve who we were already interested in in January transfer window when we've made a swap deal Alejandro Marques - Matheus Pereira with them.

Ferran Martinez on the other hand rejected this reports saying Mbuyamba's contract is expiring next month and the club has already decided not to renew him. Many clubs including Madrid are interested but he's most likely returning to Eredivisie.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
From what I've read he got a pretty good offer and was going to play for Barca B next season. Will probably join Ajax or something to fast track his career instead.

Porque

I was under the impression that all this was an invention of his agent to try and get a new deal here.

xXKonan

His agent thought there wouldn't be much of a path and used the dumb Ansu going on loan rumors as part of the reason he wanted to go.

Seems like he's closer to going to Chelsea, his agent said that they offered him a much better road map to the first team than we did.

Either way, I can't see him getting into any First team squads any time soon unless it's some team that can afford to gamble on really young players like he is.

Porque

I didn't think he was too special in the YCL. Actually preferred Igor.

But then again a player with his physical stats could always blossom later on.

Still, if he stays great. If not, I'm pretty comfortable we can find a similarly/higher potential CB as a lowcost option.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If he stays he probably starts for Barca B next season given their current CBs aren't very good...

khaled_a_d

If he stays he probably starts for Barca B next season given their current CBs aren't very good...

Yeah, in general we are very good situation for any young CB tbh.
A month ago and he was all but gone, but no news since then.

Messi983

Mika Marmol can play as a CB and I've heard good things about him. If Akieme leaves he'll most likely play as a LB though. Santiago Ramos Mingo will also get a chance next season.

Home of Barca Fans