-------------------------------------------
Semedo----Piqué-----Lenglet------Alba
----------------Busquets-----------------
--------Rakitic------------FDJ------------
---Rafinha-----------------------Perez---
-----------------Griezmann--------------[tw][/tw]

Edit: They show Rakitic playing on the left and FDJ on the right, but that be a mistake.

Wow. Our roster looks terrible.

Alik

Valverde might be gone (who knows with Barto at this point) , but who is going to replace him , seeing as Bartomeu's track record is trash in that aspect. So , yes Id rather go 2 trophyless seasons so the club gets cleaned from top to bottom , something that should have happened 2 years ago.

I mean there is a good chance that if Barto's last year goes well that whatever puppet will run for him in the election gets to win.

Best case scenario we can hope for it to get a caretaker for this season.

Kul_z

My brain tells me to skip this one, heart says free your evening. From bombastic media attacking lines all summer we are now left with griezmann, rafinha and some b players.

Rakitic and busquets behind them..

Superb stuff

EdmondDantes

I feel the same malaise.

This should be a new season of exciting football ahead, but no...it's the same old shit. Humiliation king and his pawns are still very much here, and like last season, here to play regardless of how poorly they do on the pitch. On top of being a year older as well.

Alas, I'm sure we'll win tonight.

George_Costanza

Last game was so boring, me and my friends at a pub end-up chatting about other stuff while the game was on. I really didn't pay that much attention to the game.

I will skip this game and only watch Barca's big games.

wisconsincule

I’m with bbz on this one. I’m struggling to see us scoring in this match. Expecting a repeat of last match where we have a ton of useless possession and struggle to create many chances.

Hopefully I’m wrong. Visca.

gregorrin10

Gonna have to bet on this game, probably on goals (both to score or over 2.5) to even remotely have an interest in watching it, well at least parts of it, probably just listen to the commentator on the TV while doing something else on the computer, and look only when i hear there's some big chance. Can't force myself to actually sit down and watch us for 90 minutes straight under Failverde anymore, not even the biggest games, which is just sad on so many levels, considering I was the most loyal watcher, before Valverde I was actually making time to really watch basically almost every single Barca game I could since 1999, even the first round Copa games. All it took was one season of Valverde for me to just starting to give up, at least in terms of purposely investing my time into watching. Watch the highlights, it's basically the same effect, only difference is I spend 5 minutes on it instead of 95.

El Flaco

EC1U3dHXUAINMoZ

Tackle

Rakitic benched for a 2nd match in a row.

So much for the "Valverde and Raki are lovers narrative."

It should really be Busi on the bench if we're being honest.

Marshall D Teach

No Arthur. Valverde is a fucking moron.

It should be both, but Valverde is too much of a coward to do it.

Gari

Arthur still recovering from the Copa America. :lol: :lol:

Meanwhile, Copa America winners Gabriel Jesus, Casemiro and Roberto Firmino have all played at least 170 ,Firmino managed to spend 415!minutes for their clubs in official games.

serghei

Ernie got bored with Rakitic and he dumped him for Roberto. Much better good looking and younger too. It makes sense.

Home of Barca Fans