Pichichi Trophy

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
They don't know what they're on about. The whole argument of EPL domination is based on the fact that their top 4 consistently do very well in the CL and prove difficult for other teams to beat, which is fair enough, because the top 4 are very strong teams. Only the biased fanboys argue that it extends to the whole league though, the Newcastles, Hull citys, Blackburns, WBAs etc etc.

C

Culer10

He really needs to get a grip. People would send him death threats if he misses such chances against Man United, it´ll be a tough match by itself, so missing such chances would be a disaster for us.

I've been thinking about this since he started missing his chanses. It was about 2 months ago. I do not know what will i do if he misses such chances against Manchester.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Against Man u all we need is one attack, one strike and the magical Eto'o did not dissapoint. However this does not justify his poor Liga form.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
CZGfzeDUYAAGrQD.jpg

El Flaco

Minutes per goal ratio (without goals from penalties & free kicks)

1. Benzema: 83 min/goal
2. Suárez: 91 min/goal
3. Cristiano: 114 min/goal
4. Messi: 149 min/goal
5. Neymar: 176 min/goal

Didn't bother to include Aduriz & Griezmann because their minutes played didn't appear on their team's respective offical website.

Home of Barca Fans