Pichichi Trophy

PaulFCB

Banned
IMO Eto'o will still score. By any chance: The Golden Boot prize is going to be a fight between Messi and Eto'o? ;)

I mean Eto'o has more goals in La Liga but Messi has a lot more in Champions League.

Beast

The Observer
Which brings us to another question I`ve been pushing for ages... How good would a tall striker do in club like Barca...

the thing about Zigic that he is really good with the ball not just a giant...

if you deploy Sylvinho & Alves .. then Zigic would be like an 18 year old virgin stuck on an island with Playboy best 20 women in the last 5 years

IraqiCulé

Forlan only 1 goal away from Eto now. Eto 28, Forlan 27
Damn!!! Forlan came out of no where. I feel Eto'o might lose out to Forlan like he did to Villa back in the day. Eto'o's to blame for not having at least 35 goals by now.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Damn!!! Forlan came out of no where. I feel Eto'o might lose out to Forlan like he did to Villa back in the day. Eto'o's to blame for not having at least 35 goals by now.

You mean like he lost to Forlan back in the day! Remember the 3:3 match when Eto'o crashed into a post? lol

Eto'o was playing for himself last night. No Question.

Zqa-

Eto'o will probably lose to Forlan yet again.. :etoo: He could've netted about 50 goal this season, if he had Nistelrooy's strike.

Evil

Shabazz
Definatley, he scores, yes. But the amount of chances he misses is crazy. I can't imagine how many goals we would score if we had a killer striker like Nistelrooy or Inzaghi ... As much as I like Eto'o, you have to admit, his finishing is quite poor for a striker of his rating.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
and probably he will score one in the CL final. that would be pretty characteristic to be honest :lol:

kozhell

What if Henry played in the center and Iniesta would then move on the left wing? Henry has a better nose for goals then Eto'o imo. :)

Home of Barca Fans