Pichichi Trophy

maz

I walk the line
Can anyone remember the last goal sylvi scored? If i am correct, it was the goal against sevilla at the sánchez pizjuán where he crossed the ball in but it went over the line.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Goal against Shakthar in CL this season. the 1-2 or 2-3 or something. Heavy hit just near the left post.

If you're talking La Liga, no idea.

maz

I walk the line
I meant for the club..so well done for remembering that. Even now i dont remember it! Was it at home or away? I remember the away match where we won under contraversial circumstances. I cant remember the home match at all.

andrijafcb

Can anyone remember the last goal sylvi scored? If i am correct, it was the goal against sevilla at the sánchez pizjuán where he crossed the ball in but it went over the line.

I saw when he gave a goal vs.Girona in Copa Catalonia...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Top goalscorers update, Forlan gaining on Eto...

primeragoalscorers45.jpg

Beast

The Observer
saddens me to see Mata-Negredo-Soldado doing pretty well while we don't have proper subs..

the Idiots of Valencia are missing on Zigic big time i was always a fan of him and always defended him .. 11 goals in half season makes u wonder what will he do with a full season as a starter with Valencia

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
saddens me to see Mata-Negredo-Soldado doing pretty well while we don't have proper subs..

the Idiots of Valencia are missing on Zigic big time i was always a fan of him and always defended him .. 11 goals in half season makes u wonder what will he do with a full season as a starter with Valencia

Which brings us to another question I`ve been pushing for ages... How good would a tall striker do in club like Barca...

gazza

Well which one would you prefer Bojan.

Villa or Zigic ?

Understand what you mean about a tall front man to me it would bring a whole new dimension to our play, an aerial threat.

BlaugranaGirl

This season is like deja vu. Eto'o races out in front, leads the scoring almost all season, only to get caught up in the last couple of weeks. It could even be Forlan who nicks it from him again!

Home of Barca Fans