Federico Macheda

B

blueduck

Wow I'm impressed, only 1 mirror?!

Yeah, I don't think old man Fergie let's him have any more.

It's right next to the showers so he can perv on the rest of the team when they are in there...

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
for everyone knocking macheda, he's 17 ffs and in his FIRST TWO GAMES AT SENIOR LEVEL (a fact often overlooked) he's scored two winning goals, both late-on in tight must-win games for his team. in the subsequent three appearances he's played quite well, and considering none of them was at home and one was on that godawful wembley pitch... he's done okay.

will he be a top-class player? well he's physically developed at 17 so can jump in and play first-team football regularly if need be (i.e. on loan) which will help him improve. right now he's just a very promising prospect, whether or not he'll become anything more is something we'll just have to wait and see. people hating on him are kinda pathetic tbh. why are so many of you guys so full of angst and rage for anything that isn't barca? grow up ffs.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Well said Meta. He is simply too young to be judged harshly. Italy will need some young quality strikers since Toni, Totti, Del Piero, Inzaghi all look close to retirement.

E

Esteve

No, hold on. There's a difference between being harsh & being realistic. As if we're knocking him because he's not a Barça player. People are right to say he hasn't done anything to seriously impress them. The English press started all this talk of Macheda, the wonderkid. It's no surprise people are a bit sceptical.

ranjix

Jefecito
monkey is better than this chipmunk... but seriously, do man utd trolls come here and claim that barcelona is their first team after being humiliated in the cl final?

and seriously, ranjix... retarded akatsuki pic.
Hey, I like Itachi. Do u have any prob with that

DivineVisitor

The Right One ⇩
ranjix could you not have used one post to say all those things? Probably best to stop triple posting and say everything that you want in a single entry.

beef-supreme

No, hold on. There's a difference between being harsh & being realistic. As if we're knocking him because he's not a Barça player. People are right to say he hasn't done anything to seriously impress them. The English press started all this talk of Macheda, the wonderkid. It's no surprise people are a bit sceptical.

+1
I don't think many of us are knocking Macheda at all.
All I was saying personally is that he is miles overrated, and we are knocking the English press more than anything... It's so rare that any promising youngster comes up through the ranks of the top 4 (well to be fair Macheda was just stolen off Lazio as well) but anyway when it does happen, Sky Sports et al start jizzing like there's no tomorrow and it's just disgusting.
He looks very promising and he's monstrous for his age, but to be hailed as a supersub and next best player in the world and whatnot was so premature, and I think that's the problem that most of us have.

* And by the way ranjix, there's a little button next to the "Quote" option, which allows you to select multiple peoples' posts, and quote them in the same post. That way you don't have to triple post and use up the whole page.

R

Red Devil

No, no, no. He scored one good goal and everybody thinks he's good. He played a few games after that and was utter crap.

He is a kid of 17 give him a chance whether he makes it or not in football he can always hold more glory than you have had in the last 34 years it called being a champion.

Home of Barca Fans