Federico Macheda

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
not bloody macheda again

and nto the bloody stupid arguments again as well. before you know you start posting youtubevids of deflected goals and goal.com articles claiming he has talent. somewhere.

ranjix

Jefecito
Just watch him next season. He will score more than 5 goals and keep on increasing on respective seasons.

B

blueduck

He got 2 goals on 5 appearances this season.

One of them deflected off him and the other was a shot as he was falling down.

It's not even because he plays for United that I don't rate him. It's down to the FACT that he's crap.

Warik

Whatever he atleast scored and got 3 imp. points for Man u which helped them a lot to win the league.

That has fuck all to do with it. He scored one good goal, and one complete and utter fluke and your bigging him up as some sort of immense talent.

Good talent who needs to do more, thats about it.

ranjix

Jefecito
Whatever you say...you cant ignore that he was a important player for Man u who scored 2 goals at almost end of the season.

ranjix

Jefecito
He would be a good choice if Barca buy young players (which they dont usually do). But if they really want a experienced player then I`d vote for Torres than that Ibra(piece of junk from Inter) coz I really hate Inter.

ranjix

Jefecito
If u guys dont like Macheda then tell me which of Man U young players u like coz they have really talented players but may not be talented as ours.:D

B

blueduck

If u guys dont like Macheda then tell me which of Man U young players u like coz they have really talented players but may not be talented as ours.:D

Rafael and Johnny Evans are quality, Gibson is decent too imo.

Home of Barca Fans