14 - Javier Mascherano

Messi983

We could sign Sanchez and let him develop for one more year wih Ajax and than next year bring him instead of Masche. Or bring Sanchez immediately and loan Marlon for one year.

I would keep Masche for one more year in either case.

That's more likely of the two options you mentioned and what I'd do. There is no way Sanchez would accept a loan back to Ajax now if he didn't want to do that last season when he was less proven as a player. He has played at top level and in big games like EL final this season while Marlon need more experience and regular playing time. Don't know what Unzue thinks about Marlon but I wouldn't mind loaning him to Celta for a season. Betis is apparently also interested but I don't know if Quique Setien is the right man to develop a defender. I like him as a coach and his teams are building from the back so that would be a good thing for Marlon but at the same time Setien's defense is just too disorganized. Good defensive organized teams like Villarreal and Valencia (I expect them to become that under Marcelino) would probably also be a good fit for Marlon but those teams are more likely looking for CBs they could buy and not as much for loanees.

xXKonan

DDnIV9kXcAMGRsj.jpg

Nice beard and stache,Masche.

Alik

Awesome tackle.

That being said, he only had to do it because he was left behind in the dust in the sprint.

Disappointing Mats didn't sweep that ball either.

Home of Barca Fans