14 - Javier Mascherano

EdmondDantes

Tim Vickery has said the same for years. He's destine to become a top drawer coach if he fancies the challenge. Masche has got the lot.

khaled_a_d

One to look for should he ever decide to become a manager. Could very well see him becoming the assistant of Xavi or one of the coaches of such a possible managerial team.

Tim Vickery has said the same for years. He's destine to become a top drawer coach if he fancies the challenge. Masche has got the lot.

Actually I remember a report back in 2015 or 2016 that club has many reports from managers that both Busquets & Mascherano are seen as future candidates for coaching Barca.

Usually clubs keep track of what managers says about current players as future coaches. So there if very good chance we see him getting the job, but think would take some time

Leo_Messi

Actually I remember a report back in 2015 or 2016 that club has many reports from managers that both Busquets & Mascherano are seen as future candidates for coaching Barca.

Usually clubs keep track of what managers says about current players as future coaches. So there if very good chance we see him getting the job, but think would take some time

Mascherano is a banker (almost) but Busquets is more of a surprise to me but not too surprised.

I could very well see Mascherano turn into a more offensive and flexible version of Cholo. Or I am just dreaming about such a coach to emerge and for us to grab him.:lol:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Rome and Anfield happened after he left. He was the last leader we had in defense. We were lucky to have him, so underrated.

BarcaOG

Banned
el jefecito! yeah, he was a true leader, a spirit. i kind of thought vidal would bring that but it never materialized. what a brilliant career masche had. i loved him while he was here.

xXKonan

The last good leader we ever had in the defense and the last guy we had that had some serious grit to him.

Even when he was declining Masche was a warrior to the end.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

The last good leader we ever had in the defense and the last guy we had that had some serious grit to him.

Unbelievable man. Never forget his performance 2014 WC, he was outstanding. If their would be a Hokage (Naruto), it would be Mascherano.

Alik

He was underrated at the time he was with us, I think. Good to see more people appreciating him now.

Andresito

Staff member
I read a report back in 2016 that him and Busquets are the 2 players in that squad that they think will be Barca coach one day

If you follow him on Twitter you can read his tactical insights during certain games, he was pretty active during this summer.

Messi983

+1000

I read a report back in 2016 that him and Busquets are the 2 players in that squad that they think will be Barca coach one day

Can't wait to see twitter folks calling Busi a so called Barca legend in 10 years. :lol:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans