14 - Javier Mascherano

R

Redman

Is that a sattire?:icon_confused:
It's just a pop at the holier than thou attitude from Barca. They try to project an image of being somehow morally superior to other clubs but with their behaviour towards Arsenal and Liverpool, they are in fact WORSE than any other club in Europe. I shouldn't be surprised. Judging by the behaviour of the Barca-dominated Spanish national team, fairplay and sportsmanship are concepts that are alien to them.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Begin ? you are currently the worst club in the market by far...
we look like complete angles compared to what you are pulling this year ..
actually people are praising us big time and slamming you :lol:

Way to qualify those comments with 'this year' ;)

And by my count, it's been one case with Masch (Cesc, remains one of the more unique scenarios that can't readily be compared to others)...And in fairness to Rosell et al, a good deal of the nonsense in this saga emanates from the player himself...not Barca....In fact, unlike cases of RM being blasted by opposing clubs in transfers, Liverpool has done nothing of the sort...Sooo, clutchin' at straws there mon frere

What is this political correctness epidemic....what is important here is that Barca's interests are satisfied....taking advantage of declining clubs and of most players willingness to play for Barca is imperative if we are to stay on top...I couldn't possibly care less regarding the feelings of Arsenal or Liverpool....

Més que un club...simple as that and if they are actual values to espouse to, then that negates a scenario that has been building with Masch...Personally, I don't like how it makes the club look and even simpler stated, who wants a player like Masch who would actually conceive of refusing to play?...Didn't we learn from getting Samu'd once before?...Capoue, I'm tellin' ya, we should've just gotten him

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Is this an example of Barca being "more than just a club"? :rolleyes:

Are you an example of somebody who hasn't got the foggiest what that phrase means? It would seem so.

It's just a pop at the holier than thou attitude from Barca. They try to project an image of being somehow morally superior to other clubs but with their behaviour towards Arsenal and Liverpool, they are in fact WORSE than any other club in Europe. I shouldn't be surprised. Judging by the behaviour of the Barca-dominated Spanish national team, fairplay and sportsmanship are concepts that are alien to them.

Actually the English media tries to present that image of us, and gullible individuals such as yourself don't have the capacity to question whether the reports are accurate. Barca have never claimed to be superior to other clubs when dealing in the transfer market, that has nothing to do with "mes que un club".

Beast

The Observer
Way to qualify those comments with 'this year' ;)

And by my count, it's been one case with Masch (Cesc, remains one of the more unique scenarios that can't readily be compared to others)...And in fairness to Rosell et al, a good deal of the nonsense in this saga emanates from the player himself...not Barca....In fact, unlike cases of RM being blasted by opposing clubs in transfers, Liverpool has done nothing of the sort...Sooo, clutchin' at straws there mon frere

Més que un club...simple as that and if they are actual values to espouse to, then that negates a scenario that has been building with Masch...Personally, I don't like how it makes the club look and even simpler stated, who wants a player like Masch who would actually conceive of refusing to play?...Didn't we learn from getting Samu'd once before?...Capoue, I'm tellin' ya, we should've just gotten him

Yes you right .. cause you know we had Pepe putting a RM shirt on Cristiano and we made him go on strike when United played Chelsea
Cesc is not a unique case.. it remains a disgrace for your club

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Are you an example of somebody who hasn't got the foggiest what that phrase means? It would seem so.

Actually the English media tries to present that image of us, and gullible individuals such as yourself don't have the capacity to question whether the reports are accurate. Barca have never claimed to be superior to other clubs when dealing in the transfer market, that has nothing to do with "mes que un club".

Actually, I think redman should be credited with a humorous, albeit predictable and perhaps not entirely accurate, zing

Yes you right .. cause you know we had Pepe putting a RM shirt on Cristiano and we made him go on strike when United played Chelsea

Sadly, for RM, you couldn't comprehend a scenario like this...Whereby a cantera product is dying to return to his roots despite success, fame & riches abroad...Cantera products making a mad dash for the exit is part of the formula in the capital city...Here, there is a culture and identity that cannot be easily erased.

Més que un club

And making him go on strike?...Prone to bouts of mass paranoia, are we?

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper

the cesc saga is totally unique.

the badger case is disgraceful, without a doubt, but that's not our doing. badger's agent is a wily piece of work and engineered the situation. and please don't claim a moral highground here after the fuss you made zidane kick up and how you had ronaldo acting after inter supported him through his rehab. just because it was a long time ago doesn't mean it didn't happen.

S

Super Pippo

Don't even have to go that far back, look at how Madrid went about signing Kaka'.

Beast

The Observer
It's always someone else .. right ;)
When did Ronaldo skip an important game and go on striker ? or when did we offer joke of an offer ?
Inter-Real relations were strong afterward and several of our players went there due to the great relations (Solari,Figo and Samuel )

And than we have FcBarca posting as if he's been living in a cave those past 3 month unaware of the anything outside the club website :lol:

The amount of contradictions in Ibra and Masch thread is comedy gold :lol:

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Is it really so hard to believe? Come on, take off the blinkers and you know it makes sense for Barca to ask Mascherano to not play in Liverpool matches.

At the end of the day it does benefit us but what evidence is there to indicate that we pushed the player to make that move?

Home of Barca Fans