User Tag List

Page 608 of 608 FirstFirst ... 108508558598606607608
Results 9,106 to 9,108 of 9108

Thread: 14 - Javier Mascherano

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tim Vickery has said the same for years. He's destine to become a top drawer coach if he fancies the challenge. Masche has got the lot.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo_Messi View Post
    One to look for should he ever decide to become a manager. Could very well see him becoming the assistant of Xavi or one of the coaches of such a possible managerial team.
    Quote Originally Posted by EdmondDantes View Post
    Tim Vickery has said the same for years. He's destine to become a top drawer coach if he fancies the challenge. Masche has got the lot.
    Actually I remember a report back in 2015 or 2016 that club has many reports from managers that both Busquets & Mascherano are seen as future candidates for coaching Barca.

Usually clubs keep track of what managers says about current players as future coaches. So there if very good chance we see him getting the job, but think would take some time

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by khaled_a_d View Post
    Actually I remember a report back in 2015 or 2016 that club has many reports from managers that both Busquets & Mascherano are seen as future candidates for coaching Barca.

Usually clubs keep track of what managers says about current players as future coaches. So there if very good chance we see him getting the job, but think would take some time
    Mascherano is a banker (almost) but Busquets is more of a surprise to me but not too surprised.

I could very well see Mascherano turn into a more offensive and flexible version of Cholo. Or I am just dreaming about such a coach to emerge and for us to grab him.
    Bartomeu Dimissió!