14 - Javier Mascherano

Trickykid

The person to whom I responded in my first post said were better off with mathieu than mascherano for the clasico. This is how this conversation started.

No.
I initially wanted to know when exactly is was that Mathieu has been completely roasted, as you claimed. That is the only context from that quote. After that, in another context, you suddenly bring up Piqué when you quoted me regarding Mascherano's error yesterday.

You have it all mixed up.

AnnieSureshot

I'm continuing the conversation I started. I don't know where you decided to join in and which posts you read or not. Also I was not just talking with you.

El Flaco

The injury Mascherano got vs. Real Madrid

[gfy]BlushingReliableAsiaticgreaterfreshwaterclam[/gfy]

Alternative angles

[gfy]DeliriousSoupyAnglerfish[/gfy]

J

Jamie Cal

Still no news about his injury type ?

Yeah, it's not a muscle injury, just a bang. Probably a dead-leg. I don't know about time-frame, but I'd imagine he'll sit out Roma. We need to rest him where possible, and CB is the one position we're stacked in anyway, so I'm happy to rest.

mark1nhu

I've always been one of the biggest defenders of Masch in here, so there no need for a lecture on his strengths here. That, however, doesn't change the fact that that action was a mistake on his part, and could've cost us early on.

It was not a mistake, it was a all-in situation where he needed to take his chances.

The actual mistake was from Alba letting Ronaldo completely free on the wing, obliging Mascherano to leave the box and risk everything.

Alba got even a call from his teammates after that.

Home of Barca Fans