14 - Javier Mascherano

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
any news today on anything with masch!>? i read something about bojan being int he deal... poor bojan he is a bargaining chip

zanela

Exactly. Most of you are showing no appreciation for these two. Busquets is a diamond in the rough who came out and had a great season under Pep, and is now part of the Spain NT.

Yaya is the world's best DM, and showed us time and time again he is dedicated to the squad, and has come through for us at some of the toughest times we have gone through this season. Remember, he's the one who pulled off that golazo against Athletic in the Cup final that got us jump started into that rout. I think this is a travesty that Javier is even mentioned, sure he's a great player, but we have Yaya, he dominates midfields like none other and can play anywhere he is asked to play. If anything happens that jeproadizes Yaya's place in the team, I will ask serious questions of Txiki.

+1

diegomessi

yaya and masch holding with xavi attacking and inesta etoo and messi up front that could be sick and the midfield would be a rock letting our backs get forward alot

zanela

yaya and masch holding with xavi attacking and inesta etoo and messi up front that could be sick and the midfield would be a rock letting our backs get forward alot

I prefer Iniesta in the midfield and thts where he plays best & he also enjoys playin...breakin the Xavi-iniesta partnership is just plain wrong...

---Yaya---
xavi---Iniesta

Anyone who even tries breakin tht up must be put in jail...:D

diegomessi

yea i know i was just sepculatin yaya iniesta xavi is the PERFECT mid field i just worried about out left Henry is aging and its a loooong season thisyear

diegomessi

i honestly hope gai is ready and we do not even bother buying one i am telling you this kid can play he is the most like messi i have seen in any player style

S

ScelestusVerispellis

Gai is nowhere near ready for the first team.

From what I've seen he won't be ready to step up a level any time soon. Maybe in 2-3 years time but at the moment Pedro, Jeffren and Thiago Alcantara are more complete players than him.

S

Snyde

Gai is nowhere near ready for the first team.

From what I've seen he won't be ready to step up a level any time soon. Maybe in 2-3 years time but at the moment Pedro, Jeffren and Thiago Alcantara are more complete players than him.
Hmmm, quite true. However I'd add that comparing potential Pedro and Jeffren don't have as much as the other two...

S

ScelestusVerispellis

Hmmm, quite true. However I'd add that comparing potential Pedro and Jeffren don't have as much as the other two...

Gai has more talent than Pedro and Jeffern together but that doesn't make him better player ATM.

He has a long road to go before Pep can count on him as a serious option for our team.

He can get few minutes here-and-there but no way we can count on him as a replacement if some of our important players (eg. Henry) gets injured for a longer period of time.

diegomessi

i am jsut not patient and i know his potential is so high i just do not want to wait so with wishful thinking i am saying he will be a sub this season and no1 will change my mind i am amazed from what i see from him

sammy

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite
i am jsut not patient and i know his potential is so high i just do not want to wait so with wishful thinking i am saying he will be a sub this season and no1 will change my mind i am amazed from what i see from him

There's a way for him to grow faster, just sent him on loan. As for Masche, i always think that if we want to sign him, it's wise to sell one of yaya, keita, or busquet.
Busquet is our future, so i'm not letting him go. Yaya is a key player for us, his to good to be sold. And keita, he done nothing wrong. But is not a good idea to have 3 star and 1 rising star battling just for one position.

diegomessi

keita is not really a true holding mid he played farther up and off xavi more then he held.. i just do not think masch is even a player we should consider not because he is not quality but because the things he would bring to the team are not needed... and i beleive yaya toure ibetter shooting and going forward that man can dribble

Home of Barca Fans