14 - Javier Mascherano

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Happy to wake up and see this news :D

jl6otd.gif

Maata

Good signing... hes the best in defence but he will drop our fair play level :D red cards are now a problem for barcelona more than 2 times in a year i think... so busqets gets the time he deservs :D 21 mil 2+3mil in winnings is a good deal for mach... and we can get maby 30-40 from ibra if he goes and that makes time for bojan and pedro what is the best solution i think...

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Yeah, it's a shame how your club is at the moment Eddy, but you'll be back, you've got too much of a great history not to be able to bounce back.

Good signing... hes the best in defence but he will drop our fair play level :D red cards are now a problem for barcelona more than 2 times in a year i think... so busqets gets the time he deservs :D 21 mil 2+3mil in winnings is a good deal for mach... and we can get maby 30-40 from ibra if he goes and that makes time for bojan and pedro what is the best solution i think...
All-in-all I agree. Although I think it's a little less likely for him to be sent off since we'll have so much of the ball.

Lemmi

The Reckoner
mmmmmmmm, not convinced by this.. would much rather have kept yaya for a different option. masch is only likely to play in away games.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
All credit must go to Inter for offering Muntari. Surely that was the moment Liverpool accepted the barca offer :lol:

Fantastic addition.

Home of Barca Fans