14 - Javier Mascherano

Beast

The Observer
Excellent deal for you guys... bravo .

time to get some of this money from Liverpool and send Momo Diarra

XaviMessiGirl

Masch and Cesc play different positions, but I think the problem he is thinking of is that there will be too many mids in general, we wouldn't be able to start them all. Someone would have to be benched.

Beast

The Observer
Momo Diarra contract runs out in the summer , so it will be so cheap .. something like 5 Mil or something if not less
taking into consideration his constant injuries last 2 seasons and his age..
wish him all the best.. i liked him but he is def not the same after his injury

XaviMessiGirl

Momo Diarra contract runs out in the summer , so it will be so cheap .. something like 5 Mil or something if not less
taking into consideration his constant injuries last 2 seasons and his age..
wish him all the best.. i liked him but he is def not the same after his injury

For that price I'll bite, Liverpool need to try everything possible and with the transfer window closing soon that may be the last option.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Who would you support though? :p

I'm not criticizing you by the way, you seem levelheaded about it and not a glory hunter, I'm just explaining why I wouldn't do it myself. One team per league for me, and the only leagues I care enough about are EPL and La Liga.

Who would I support?! That depends on alot of things, like who is playing better, who is more worthy to win and stuff like that. I rather look at my teams fairly than biased. Last year I was on Barca's side against Inter becasue simply I was enjoying watching Barcelona much more than the defensive INter. Tonight I just watch the game in Uefa Super Cup and hope the deserved team win.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Yessssssssssssssssssss so happy seeing this.. always an honor to have my country man in the team 3 now messi gaby and the badger

what was the price!?!?!?? 22 mil euro??

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
I heard we payed €23M but it depends which source. So probably something around that amount.

wow bit of a steal... i guess we can thank Javier for this one... he gave liverpool no other options...

hope his wife likes it in catalunya..

Home of Barca Fans