14 - Javier Mascherano

XaviMessiGirl

Unprofessional, disloyal, mouthy little headcase. Good riddance! Wishing you failure and misery, 'Masch'. A terrible deal for Liverpool, not surprised that we've been ripped off, the owners and banks pressured us into accepting almost any fee offered. Oh, and I hope Macherano's stupid wife fails to settle in Spain too, that silly cow!

Here come the bitter Liverpool fans. :yes:

But yeah, Redman, I feel your sentiments for sure. I used to like the guy and was grateful for what he did at Liverpool, but everything that has transpired over the last month or two made my opinion of him drop dramatically. First ignoring Hodgson's calls in the off-season when everyone else answered him, then refusing to play before a deal was even reached. Hey man, at least he's off your back now, I still have to watch the guy. But like I said earlier, regardless I'm curious to see what this does for Barca.

I do wonder if this whole thing would've happened though if Liverpool had been sold already.

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
Omg.. I so wished that Barca will be weakened after losing Toure, but that is a quality, quality transfer. Such player for a fee 30- ? That is an utter joke to this discipline.
lol at this cule in disguise, if you can even call it that. :lol:

XaviMessiGirl

And what's wrong even if Atletico challenge Barca for the title?! That would be one hell of a ride!

Who would you support though? :p

I'm not criticizing you by the way, you seem levelheaded about it and not a glory hunter, I'm just explaining why I wouldn't do it myself. One team per league for me, and the only leagues I care enough about are EPL and La Liga.

V

vittorio

Omg.. I so wished that Barca will be weakened after losing Toure, but that is a quality, quality transfer. Such player for a fee 30- ? That is an utter joke to this discipline.

exactly. pure quality! if someone asked me 2months ago who i want more in barca fabregas or masch without any thinking id pick the crazy argentine!

this is almost perfect i can see peps pineup 4-2-1-3 with busky and masch as dm xavi cam and iniesta,messi,villa switching positions up front. PERFECT!

XaviMessiGirl

No way is Cesc happening this season at all, not even in January. Probably not next season either, I reckon we're in for a wait on that one.

El Gato

Villarato!
Now then, what does this deal mean to next year's Fabregas' homecoming ? It seems like it closes the door for him for next 2-4 years.

dalitis8

Banned
Now then, what does this deal mean to next year's Fabregas' homecoming ? It seems like it closes the door for him for next 2-4 years.

Masch is a Defensive Midfielder...Cesc is a Creative Midfielder...they do not overlap...not at all...

Home of Barca Fans