Which Team did you dislike MOST in 2008/2009?

Which Team did you hate MOST in 2008/2009?

• Real Madrid

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • Numancia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Espanyol

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • Atletico Madrid

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Chelsea are just jealous of us and Liverpool and Manchester United because they have no history.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
If there is a person I'd hate in the world, if I was a hateful guy, would be Guus Hiddink. It all began when Korea eliminated Spain with clear referee intervention; seeing the coach smiling to the referee, and this latest smiling back was too much for us. Justice was served against Russia. With Chelsea he came back in his fullest expression saying in the first leg one has not to blame referees, because we all know what did happen in the first leg. So to cry a river at the second leg and putting all the English media against FC Barcelona and the referee... And let's not begin with the football style he displayed with Chelsea.

i like his coaching ablities i do not know what kind of person he is morally or anything.... he is a great tactical mind which i admire, and he knows how to talk to and handle players

VivaBarca

Yeah I got to say he is a good coach and he won something at Chelsea which is amazing because they were dire when he took over.

Lemmi

The Reckoner
Gotta admit I felt pretty guilty about Barca winning the Copa Del Gay when you had to see a Legend like Joseba Exteberria in tears in his last season, playing for free, for the only club he has ever represented.

VivaBarca

Gotta admit I felt pretty guilty about Barca winning the Copa Del Gay when you had to see a Legend like Joseba Exteberria in tears in his last season, playing for free, for the only club he has ever represented.
Unlucky but I don't care that much he's won things before in his career.

Tomba11

I hate all of them - except Numancia and Atlético.
Los Francos for obvious reasons, United because it's an old tradition to hate them
if you watch english football and Espanyol for not being relegated.

But this season Chelsea took the prize. What a piece of :shit: that team is.

Last edited:

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
i cant imagine being a chelski supporter... can u imagine wathcing that borin poop everyweek

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Football fans in England generally only care about the result. They can watch shit football for 90 minutes but if they score a goal in injury time to win the game it will be "a great match".

VivaBarca

The England have a weird entartainment threshold. If all the 7 goals are scored in the 1st half they will think the games been crap because there was no goals in the 2nd half. If all 7 goals are in the 2nd half it would be the best game ever.

K

Kenyan fan#1

I've probably said it before here, but... I'm not an expert at soccer, but I cant help but wonder why there is so much hype about the premier league. Maybe I'm biased against it, but I cant seem to survive the agony of watching a full match. Liverpool, which in my opinion is the best team there plays so haphazardly, all I see is men running very fast and kicking the ball very hard. Stuff I find all so tasteless, to then watch it over and over each week is all too much for me.

Anyways, here's a professional's opinion on the two leagues, Premier league and La Liga. The vid has lots of crap at the start but the interview starting around minute 05:00 is worth a listen.

[YOUTUBE]tJoJ6gPigZM&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]​

KF1

B

barcafan_84

chelsea no question about it, madrid i laugh at them, but i seriously dont like chelsea for the way they decided to play us this season, normally they're alright but this time they played cowardly and just showed poor sportsmanship!

sammy

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite
Chelsea for sure. It seems they always blame something when they failed, especially at CL, and twice threatening the reff (as far as i know). And they plays boring football, including with mourinho.

Home of Barca Fans