Which Team did you dislike MOST in 2008/2009?

Which Team did you hate MOST in 2008/2009?

• Real Madrid

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • Numancia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Espanyol

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • Atletico Madrid

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
E

Esteve

Same as every other year, Real Madrid with Espanyol as a close second.

mmandela

Sueco estrella
Chelsea, fuckers... Tight between Los Francos, Asspanyol and Chelshit but because of chelseas barcachoking way of playing they win. The fact that C. Ronaldo for example claims that we are not worthy winners of Champions League because of the game against chelsea makes me pissed of.

Moe

powered by;
Chelsea, fuckers... Tight between Los Francos, Asspanyol and Chelshit but because of chelseas barcachoking way of playing they win. The fact that C. Ronaldo for example claims that we are not worthy winners of Champions League because of the game against chelsea makes me pissed of.

Los Francos, Asspanyol and Chelshit :lol: btw who is ronaldo to say that?? he's only a diver nothing more nothing less

ranjix

Jefecito
RM coz i hate them and will hate them in future too...2nd is chelsea coz they blame refree for their loss.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Hate Madrid, Espanyol and Chelsea but I hate Man U a lot for thinking they had a God given right to beat us.

J

j.fisher

I always hate Madrid, 365 days out of the year. But Chelsea made a strong run for being my most disliked team ANYWHERE!

BlaugranaGirl

I voted Madrid, automatically.

But yeah, Chelsea were bloody annoying this year. They still haven't learned to go out of the Champions League in a dignified manner.

Espanyol pissed me off this year as well. No change there then.

Quell

Madrid is something out of discussion, it's obvious, they are #1 rivals.
Espanyol we need becase they can save us from too much illusions ))
Numancia were challengers, we were not in our form yet and they had to show themselves. It's just a game, they deserve some respect ))
Atletico is the team I can't hate. I discovered them as one of the teams I like and adore. If you ask who are my fovourites after Barca I would name this team. No matter how difficult they are sometimes.
MU - just the final rival, nothing more. In England they are spectacular and interesting to watch. Last year we deserved to lose in the 1/2 ((( it's stupid to hate the team when yours is obviously weaker.

But Chelsea... no comments. I hate their president, Hiddink and Ballack, and the way they play. Still respect lots of players anyway ))

K

Kenyan fan#1

Just when I thought we had moved on and could start considering Chelski our new arch-rivals, those stupid Madridistas go on a sick buying spree just like some desperate minnows. There's not even an ounce of pride in their sick ar--s! Everything Real Madrid does is so sickening. They can only give someone new reasons to hate them. Anyway 2009/2010 will be cash vs tradition. Viva Barca. We shall overcome.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
My vote - Chelsea! Espanyol close second and since we beat Real Madrid (twice and really bad!) I kind of felt sorry for the poor bastards...

S

Serkelet

i hated chelski but gus hiddink is WORLD CLASS coach!

If there is a person I'd hate in the world, if I was a hateful guy, would be Guus Hiddink. It all began when Korea eliminated Spain with clear referee intervention; seeing the coach smiling to the referee, and this latest smiling back was too much for us. Justice was served against Russia. With Chelsea he came back in his fullest expression saying in the first leg one has not to blame referees, because we all know what did happen in the first leg. So to cry a river at the second leg and putting all the English media against FC Barcelona and the referee... And let's not begin with the football style he displayed with Chelsea.

Home of Barca Fans