Eduardo Camavinga

vuji_31

Get Partey if you want strong CM.

Not 16 years old farmer leaguea who has 60 kg to be our destroyer

vuji_31

You must be kidding if you think that skinny 17 years old boy could do anything against beasts from Atletico, Liverpool even Real Madrid with Casemiro and Fede Valverde.

Messi983

Donny, Camavinga and Partey.

All completely different type of players.

If you want a "destroyer", Camavinga is your guy, not Partey.

Exactly. Look at the numbers of tackles Camavinga makes in comparision to other players.

a.png

[tw]1240696498662203392[/tw]

But yeah, he's just a skinny 17 years old boy with 60 kgs from a farmers league. :lol:

Camavinga would be exactly what we need and pairing him with FDJ could actually give us an option to play 4-2-3-1 with Messi as an AMC (though I'm still not a big fan of this formation with current players). I'm happy we're showing interest but I won't get my hopes up we'll actually get him. Players know that Busi is untouchable as long as he's here. If we miss out on Camavinga let's hope he at least won't go to RM and we'll still find a good midfielder.

LABarcaFan

Watching his video clips one thing is very obvious, he lucks physical power. His playing style predisposes to get fouled often and to lay on the grass. For defensive midfild is needed strong body, speed and accurate passing. He lucks all of this. I'll prefer F de Jong and Soumare as defensive midfielders, than this 17 y.o. kid. We are nor Valladolid or Betis. To play for Barcelona someone need to be physically and mentally ready.So big NO to Camavinga.

LABarcaFan

Donny, Camavinga and Partey.

All completely different type of players.

If you want a "destroyer", Camavinga is your guy, not Partey.

That was the biggest joke I have heard from a long time. In any body on body contact with opponents Camavinga is the one who ends up laying on the grass and you call him a destroyer? Mu ha ha ha !!! :worthy:

Home of Barca Fans