Eduardo Camavinga

JamDav1982

We've done 1 year loan with Vinicius, two years isn't that much of a stretch. It's perhaps unlikely since Rennes could just wait and wait watching the price go up instead of putting pen to paper, but his contract is up next summer so they have 1 season maximum with him - either now or next summer. Real will probably push for it to be now, because they'll have a lot of transfer activity next year with a bunch of players who have some market value entering their final contract years (Bale, Isco, Carvajal) and a Mbappe transfer to negotiate. Otherwise they'll be letting Barcelona and United to bring out proper war chests for him. And Camavinga himself would rather Madrid it feels like. So it's just a question of where in the range of 50-80 do both clubs feel it's reasonable and if Real offers 2 year loan then they also get Camavinga for the entire length of his contract while also making money.

If he has one year left and has decided Real it would be crazy to pay 60-80m now to then loan him out.

Barca and United have barely been linked and he does seem Real bound.

JamDav1982

60 M? is not that far fetched imo. Rennes does not need money. They are owned by Pinault.

I am saying 60-80m for Real to then loan him out for two years particularly now in this market.

If they buy him and loan would think it would be a lot less or they keep him in squad.

Newcomer

I am saying 60-80m for Real to then loan him out for two years particularly now in this market.

If they buy him and loan would think it would be a lot less or they keep him in squad.

In that case, i agree. 2 year loan seems excessive. The player wouldn't agree either i feel. One year, yes, possible.

Rennes can qualify to CL this year. They'll want to keep him, i guess, both for sporting reasons and for raising his value if he performs well.

El Gato

Villarato!
If he has one year left and has decided Real it would be crazy to pay 60-80m now to then loan him out.

Why? He's 18 in November, would barely play at Madrid, we have barely any other positions to strengthen in this window and we don't need the money. Loan makes perfect sense, 1 or 2 year. If the kid is smart he knows he has to play at this age and he's not gonna get that in Madrid.

Buy him whatever the price under 80, loan and sign a vet to play 2nd fiddle to Casemiro.

JamDav1982

Why? He's 18 in November, would barely play at Madrid, we have barely any other positions to strengthen in this window and we don't need the money. Loan makes perfect sense, 1 or 2 year. If the kid is smart he knows he has to play at this age and he's not gonna get that in Madrid.

Because if out of contract could get him for free in a year and then loan him out and avoids the 60-80m hit for player that wouldnt play.

Lets see but I doubt they will pay big money and loan him for two years.

Hope thats what they do but cant see it.

El Gato

Villarato!
True, price should be going down, but there's every reason to think others would come for him next summer with warchests if he has the same or better quality season at Rennes. And he's not out of contract next year but in 2 years.
Barca and United are barely linked because of other priorities right now, which obviously won't remain to be the case next year. More buyers willing to pay up would drive the price up to at least the same region in 2021. Which would be needless considering we can pay that ahead of time where we have more budget and if we do, he'd be ours instead of having no control over his future only for the sake of keeping more cash.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Type of player we need. Pace, physicality, lungs to press all day long. Decent passing range.

Riordon

Type of player we need. Pace, physicality, lungs to press all day long. Decent passing range.

He will go to Madrid alongside Mbappe and possibly Haaland.

RM will rebuild much quicker and cheaper than us because they will get their targets right first time compared to us.

Messi983

He's confirmed he'll stay at Rennes next season. His contract is expiring in 2022 so shouldn't be too expensive next year but I doubt we'll go after him anyway.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's confirmed he'll stay at Rennes next season. His contract is expiring in 2022 so shouldn't be too expensive next year but I doubt we'll go after him anyway.

Real Madrid bound as long as Zidane is there sadly. Perhaps if we could offer him a guaranteed starting spot assuming he's just as impressive if not more next season we could turn it in our favour.

Bulgroz

Came in today around the 60mn mark. Completely changed the game. Pretty uncanny for a 17yo, especially against a very decent Lille team. Rennes ended up with a draw, thanks to a Camavinga assist. He plays like he owns the pitch. Great control and vision, impressive changes of pace. Can't wait to see him in UCL.

snowy

Dej & Cam duo :thumbsup: Bein commentator just said he wished for the same.

Came off the bench in the 2nd half. So close to scoring the equalizer via a leaping extension and 5 min later, provided the header assist to Silva from the corner.

His runs carrying the ball on the counters were so quick. In the all white kit, already looked a seasoned Blanco Desperado.

Home of Barca Fans