Etoo or Ibrahimovic

Which player do you want next season???

• Total voters

ranjix

Jefecito
Hey guys ...which player you want next season to play for barcelona.

samuel_etoo.jpg

OR

ibrahimovic.jpg

A

adnan10

both are truly great strikers

BUT

eto`o is the best forward in the world...he proves it by scoring a lot and especially in big games when barca need him to score....he is a man of occassion...against arsenal it was his goal that started our comeback....against united it was his first goal that let us dictate the match.,..i admire him and criticize him a lot too but this season he was great...and in the final even better...vidic who ???

ibra is entertaining and an exciting player who also scores a lot of goals but he is moody. seems like he picks the games in which he wants to score...and if nothing is going his way he stops trying...and also he seems to choke in big games...but I still like him...

in conclusion eto'o is the best...we should keep him...but ibra is a great player and if he was with barca I think he would score a lot more beautiful goals

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
so once again keep both we seen etoo play wide CL final 2006.... he can do it

R10(FCB)

Crazy
Eto'o, yeah he misses a lot but he score a lot too, his movement is great, because of that he have so many chances to score.

hdcantona

although i'd like to see Eto'o somewhere else I HATE Ibrahimovic with a passion, he is overrated (which is a word tossed around a lot these days, some people say Xavi is overrated (not me) ) but he is definitley overrated

F

FCB_Titi_LB

i think if Man u can get so much priced players...we are best team of the world. we can't we even have etoo and ibra?

ok u want to save money but..if u have some striker like etoo ..best at speed + can poach ...and ibra ...so much skill + can use body against defense like england teams...man u have possibilities...

Home of Barca Fans