Which is better:
David Villa
Fernando Torres
And also mention why?

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Villa is better. He is the most consistent Spanish striker for the last 5 years or so

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
torres best striker in world... he would be the PERFECT man for us.. good in the air fast dribbles strong good attitude, hardworking great finisher would be devastating with messi and him

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
he had injuries this season but last season he was devastating, EPL defences are DIff then la liga and he made them look soft.. I think he is the best overall striker there is and a would become a legend if he played a few seasons at Barca,,, but of course i do not ever see this happening and i would LOOOOVe for Villa to come or Ibra

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Torres for sure. He has Villa`s speed Ibrahimovic`s heading and technique. Most complete attacker in the world.
Although for Barca i would prefer Tevez/Villa. And a tall forward like Llorente as backup.

R

Ricardo

Torres and Villa are both very good players and both would fit our playing style. It goes more to Torres being a success maybe, but Villa is not bad either.

Eto'o is a good player, Torres and Villa are very good as well. Then there is Zlatan who is better than all three.

We'll see who comes and who doesn't.

J

j.fisher

I'm a big fan of both but I have to go with Torres. I agree Zlatan is best of the group, and maybe the best fit for Barca.. but between Villa and Torres... I'll take Torres.

maz

I walk the line
Torres is perfect for the epl because he is given space. Not to say he would be poor without it, but he is the kind of guy that can create his own space, and that is supplemented by defenders also giving him space. Which results in him having plenty of time on the ball to work his magic. Also his pace and power in the air suits the epl perfectly.

The problem is we never really saw torres in la liga when he wasnt burdened with the captain's armband. To be given that responsibility at such a young age (and atléti can be a pretty demanding club) is a shame.

Villa is suited to la liga, his movement is brilliant, and he also drops deep and plays balls to his teammates if he cant work the defence from up top.

In europe torres would be the striker i'd rather see in the CF position. But villa is quality and if we dont sign him it will be a shame.

Home of Barca Fans