Champions League 2019-20

Marshall D Teach

Aye.

Let me guess.

An intellectual of your stature must have also thought we would get pumped out in the group stage last year due to Inter and Spurs.

Pipe down a bit now and head off to loo to wipe off your foaming mouth.

If not treated properly Valverde Derangement Syndrome (VDS) can be fatal.

The only VDS here is the deranged Valverde fanboys who continue to defend Valverde long after he became indefensible.

Last edited:

Tackle

In any case, I would gladly accept a 3rd position in the group which will most definitely get EV sacked instead of us going to the Semi's by thin margins and Messi and then getting humiliated again.

:lol::lol::lol:

I thought your first post was bad.

Quoting this gem for emphasis. Absolute state of muppetry exhibited by the average plastic fan. Shameful.

Don't think I didn't see your post telling BBZ to kill himself yesterday. Shocking how the moderators allow such vile cretins as yourself to spew your bollocks everywhere, yet other posters are simply banned for controversial opinions.

Seek mental help.

Andresito

Staff member
In any case, I would gladly accept a 3rd position in the group which will most definitely get EV sacked instead of us going to the Semi's by thin margins and Messi and then getting humiliated again.

At least we'd have a chance to win a European trophy if we'd finish 3rd :crbust:

JohnN

C' mon, even if Luis Figo was our manager, no Barca fan would ever think like that.

Neymessi

Aye.

Let me guess.

An intellectual of your stature must have also thought we would get pumped out in the group stage last year due to Inter and Spurs.

Pipe down a bit now and head off to the loo to wipe off your foaming mouth.

If not treated properly Valverde Derangement Syndrome (VDS) can be fatal.

Dunno why I am debating with someone who is considered a troll almost unanimously here but answer me this, what would you prefer,

Getting out in the groups with 3rd position while playing shit where chances of EV getting sacked is very high or reaching the semis while playing shit and then getting humiliated like last 2 years against possibly a big team but Ev stays because on paper we are in semis?

Catta

I hope Barca gets either Dinamo or Red Star. City-Real and Liverpool-Atleti would also be epic group encounters.

FinBarcelonafan

Isn't there an unusual amount of shit teams?
- All pot 4 teams are stat padding clubs bar Leipzig.
- Half of the teams in pot 3 are also shite.
- Also Real Madrid.

My only hope is that we get Ajax.
Hoping to see Madrid - Juve as well, would be fun.

The draw is 18.00 CET tonight.

EDFqf-rXsAIQjco

Yeah true. I was shocked how bad the pot 3 and pot 4 look. Awful teams. A lot of boring team's.

Theconomist

Barcelona real Madrid Inter Milan Lille

Make it happen

We will probably get benfica salzbrug and genk then Borussia and crash out quarter finals against Tottenham.

eaman

I was hoping to get liverpool or one big English team. Dont know why they have the Europa league winners in pot one. I still think we can get liverpool if they have to change teams around for reasons I'm not sure about. I think it might be if it's the only way they can avoid two teams from the same country ending up in the same group

Vilarrubi

I was hoping to get liverpool or one big English team. Dont know why they have the Europa league winners in pot one. I still think we can get liverpool if they have to change teams around for reasons I'm not sure about. I think it might be if it's the only way they can avoid two teams from the same country ending up in the same group

It's impossible for us to get Liverpool as they're in the same pot, there's no swapping around. Basically every team from pot 1 gets put into the 8 groups, then teams are drawn from pot 2, let's say it's Madrid which comes out for example, they then draw another ball to find out which pot Madrid will go into, but in this case they would remove the group which Barca is in as you're not allowed 2 teams from the same country.

Home of Barca Fans