Supercup Liverpool vs Chelsea

JohnN

On a serious note about Liverpool... if a team breaks their initial 10 second fast and strong pressing, they give up mid control.
I remember watching the Anfield game and thinking that the 2011 tiki-taka Barca would play them out of the park and they would get be gassed at half time.

Vahue

On a serious note about Liverpool... if a team breaks their initial 10 second fast and strong pressing, they give up mid control.
I remember watching the Anfield game and thinking that the 2011 tiki-taka Barca would play them out of the park and they would get be gassed at half time.

2011 Barcelona would play any team out of the park. Even City.

FinBarcelonafan

If we had quicker/harder working midfield we would be fine vs Liverpool. They are not world beaters by any means. We sucked vs them because our lack of movement.

Arthur and Frenkie is a very good first step.

Barcilliant

These two teams look alot better than we do. All we do nowadays is buy big names. Add a shitty coach to that and we are essentially a galactic team.

malvolio

Yeah crap team that Liverpool. Champions League winners and Premier League runners up with almost 100 points.

Actually a good team, made good by the sum of its parts and its manager. They have a mediocre midfield individually. Many teams have better players.

Zidane82

I’ve been praising Firmino and Kante to howls of laughter ..

See what a difference those two made tonight ..

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Listening to Klopp just made me remind myself how sad it is Barca is stuck with that uninspiring coach.
No beautiful football, no fight in the team, no excitement for youngsters and no charisma whatsoever.

Home of Barca Fans