User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Barcelona finances

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good news, I just hope it's true. We all know how the current board have a severe case of "creative accounting".

Flavia
    They should get this profit and invest in a great CB. What is the need for profit, anyway? Barça is owned by the socis. So turn the cash into players.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great news

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Id say any profit will be going towards stadium

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flavia View Post
    They should get this profit and invest in a great CB. What is the need for profit, anyway? Barça is owned by the socis. So turn the cash into players.
    Paying off debt.

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I couldn't understand the chart that depicts the different layers that make up the 530m income. I'd assume those are the different sources? Can someone tell me what they are? I want to know where and how our club is getting the income from.
    Sóc Culer.

Flavia
    Quote Originally Posted by Galning View Post
    Paying off debt.
    From what I understood of what faus said, they won't use that profit to pay the debt...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They over inflated the debts when they came in anyways, so no need to pay it.

you can't be in so much debt that you need black copies and go from that to giving the neymar family 40m euros.

i remember reading swizzrambles blog, who knows his stuff, and he said they over inflated it as well.

World Champion
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Galning View Post
    Good news, I just hope it's true. We all know how the current board have a severe case of "creative accounting".
    Well, according to Swiss Ramble they have added the sales of Thiago and Cesc into the report and that's where the € 40M profit is mainly coming from.

Don't know if this an official graphic he found from the Barca homepage or if he's speculating though. But judging by this official graphic:

Pretty much everything stayed the same (season tickets, stadium, media, marketing). Except "traspassos i altres". So it's probably shady "creative accounting".
    Last edited by Ursegor; 30th July 2014 at 03:50 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From what I understood of what faus said, they won't use that profit to pay the debt...
    Was just stating a possibility.

@Ursegor, yeah that's what I feared.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this board is just full of crap

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah they will already have money set aside to finance the debt. The profit could go towards the stadium renovation too.

Cruijff's Heir
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Making profits! Seriously, they will just use this to boast about the 'great' things they have done for this club and why we can afford a 600M project run by total idiots. Lack of a sporting project and an actual vision of what needs to happen with the first team and the entire club year by year is so visible you actually need to be blind not to see it. But hey, that's what we have the senate for, right?

Politics within this football club is cancerous, but at such a stage it can't seem to be rooted out. It's all just a big show for power, ego boasting and money. And they probably are so entangled in this shit they don't even see how damaging it is to the club, the fans and the entire identity of what FC Barcelona is.

Just my $0.02.

Salid y disfrutad.