Barcelona finances

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Looking through some stats regarding our transfers and it looks like last summer was our record spending period of all time. Surpasses even that of Gaspart age and at the same time the squad is thinner than in a long time. Laporta board has even gone a season when we actually made money in the summer to few season spending at average 50 million to last summer when they splashed close to 88,5 million. It's indicating that the big spending came ahead of election year.

beef-supreme

Indeed, it could also mean that we need change. Laporta was excellent for the club but he's hardly perfect, he's made some weird decisions and there's too much conspiracy and dirty stuff behind him, so I will have to say thank you a million times and more Mr Laporta, your job here is done, but we need someone with more transparency. The whole boardroom split is too fishy for me.

Beast

The Observer
Some presidential candidates said or hinted that Barca is bankrupt.

And i have no doubt in mind that this is very accurate .

If someone outside Laporta gang took over he will uncover it all .. if one the followers they will keep it in the family with more lies

V

Valon

I doubt we're bankrupt but I don't believe that we've no debt. But who knows, we'll never know unless Rosell wins.

S

Super Pippo

I'm willing to make a bet on how bad your finances are:

You will have a shirt sponsor within the next 5 years.

Any takers?

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
wtf anton :lol:

if we are in debt we should look at the wasted money spent on cacares, chyggy and of course ibra, fucking give eto his extra wages and in 30 years it will be cheaper than ibra.

Home of Barca Fans