Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
La Liga Round 1

Friday 16th of August 2019, 21:00CET

OSL_5Zm6kYPP1J17Bo5uDA_96x96.png
-
paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png

Here we are, new season start awaits us this Friday.

Vilarrubi

Could see Madrid dropping points if we win at San Mames. For that reason I don’t mind it being on a Friday, puts pressure on everyone else... IF we win.

Saw something about Messi maybe not playing? Any updates?

FC B

In the absence of Messi and still with Mr. Failverde on the bench I don't expect a win at San Mames.

Andresito

Staff member
Please leave Messi at home rather than the bench if he can't play. We are ALWAYS shit when he's ready to rescue us but usually play good when we have no other choice than to win without him.

CatalinR10

Please leave Messi at home rather than the bench if he can't play. We are ALWAYS shit when he's ready to rescue us but usually play good when we have no other choice than to win without him.

He's fine , he didn't want to travel to US for no reason.

serghei

We usually do very well in the first round when motivation is high. We haven't conceded in La Liga on San Mames in a long time I think. Since that 5-2 win in 2015 IIRC.

1-0, 1-0, 2-0, 0-0 in the last 4 years.

shadows

Busquets-Rakitic incoming :valverde: Hoping we win, but a draw would also be fine at a tough ground as long as we don`t have those uninspiring and dire performances of last year.

soul24rage

You think Valverde has the balls to bench De Jong? We know he wants to though.

I doubt that someone as retarded as Valverde will not play De Jong. It's his two midfield partners (Busi and Rakitic) playing together that concerns me.

JerseyAddict

It would bi nice to start a season with a win. And such a hard away match.

1:2 win would be a perfect match.

But I don't know why I am so pesimistic this season. Last year I was so full of positive energy. We will win treble. Roma was a good school. We have Cou. Messi want's to prove him as a leader.

But that all failed at Anfield.

So this season La Liga would be great.

Home of Barca Fans