barca7788

Nepali Cule
Top shirt sponsorship deals
1. Bayern Munich (T-Home) £17.03m per year
2. Real Madrid (Bwin) £12.78m
3. Chelsea (Samsung Mobile) £10.73m
4=. Schalke '04 (Gazprom) £10.22m AC Milan (Bwin) £10.22m

and also Health posted

Manchester United have confirmed the most lucrative shirt sponsorship deal in football history after agreeing a four-year deal with Aon Corp, the American financial giant, thought to be worth £80million.

so then what do u guys think about having our shirt sponsorship? i think laporta did unicef just to convince the fans and once the deal is done we'll have a new one but this time we gonna get big i guess(after all they will the first one to be on BARCA's historic shirt). are u against it?

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
football is so much about money these days.. Barça giving money to unicef makes me smile!

S

Snyde

Please no more sponsors and no more unicef, it was a good gesture but we shouldn't have it from now on.

shadows

Give UNICEF whatever money they want but no sponsor..I love the Old FCB jersey ..Want that kind of back..Anyways FCB is not all about money so i dont think they are going to get any shirt sponsors!

F

FCB_Titi_LB

No way ! Leave it like this.
We dont get money, we even give money ! Can it get any better than that? Why do we need money from shirts? Most of our team are homegrown world class players lol.

maz

I walk the line
I dont mind having UNICEF. Firstly, we made an agreement and we should stick to it. Secondly, think of the exposure UNICEF gets because of it. Think how many people donate because they see the best club in the world with the logo on their shirts. Why do u think companies pay teams so much money to put their logo on their shirt? Because its a lucrative advertising market. I dont mind putting aside my wishes of having a clear shirt if it means that much money is going to charity. If the club decide after the agreement that they will go back to having no logo then cool. But if they decide to continue? Its no problem.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
I dont mind having UNICEF. Firstly, we made an agreement and we should stick to it. Secondly, think of the exposure UNICEF gets because of it. Think how many people donate because they see the best club in the world with the logo on their shirts. Why do u think companies pay teams so much money to put their logo on their shirt? Because its a lucrative advertising market. I dont mind putting aside my wishes of having a clear shirt if it means that much money is going to charity. If the club decide after the agreement that they will go back to having no logo then cool. But if they decide to continue? Its no problem.
Maz that is the best post I have read in a while. Very touching, makes me proud to be a cule.

TheMessiShow

I agree 100%
I am proud of the UNICEF sponsorship deal myself.
It truly shows how we are "Mes Que Un Club"

Galning

+1 i have no problem with Unicef, but if it would be some crap company i would say NO!

S

Snyde

:goodpost:Very true maz. The only name that may be allowed is something like Unicef. But I really miss our old shirts. Ofcourse we should honour the deal but I was saying after it...I know I'm being selfish but I'd be a bit dissapointed if we renewed the deal, that doesn't mean that I won't be amazingly proud however.

Last edited:
E

Esteve

I'm with maz. I wouldn't care if we carried on with the whole UNICEF thing but to be honest, I'd rather we went back to our old ways...

Home of Barca Fans