Shirt Sponsorship

sammy

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite
UNICEF out, i suggest WHO or UNESCO, or maybe Doctor Without Border :D

It's good to have money in our bank from the shirt sponsor. But my 'economic analysis' said it would be far greater the impact for our globalization and marketing if we have differential than others. It's one of the basic theory of marketing, differential.... :cool:

S

SportsWriter327

I have not been a Barca fan for a long time (5 years now) so the idea of a sponorless shirt was very odd, but once you look at some of the monstrosities that exists (heres looking at the Mexican teams) I'm glad we don't. Once I understood "Mes que un club" and I saw the UNICEF logo I was game, it was a color that matched our jerseys and I think it makes us look good. I do fear that they will bring in a shirt sponsor, and if they do do I hope its not like Enron on the front of our shirts in like some gaudy color scheme. I love the shirts we have and love collecting them. If we want a shirt sponsor put it on the youth team or something. That way we can generate some money and maintain our practice of developing home grown talent. We will by no means rake in 80 million dollars but thats not how we do things. I can think of a lot of saying here that fit this situation. If it ain't broke dont fix it, and whats popular is not always right. Just because Man U and the Madrid whore themselves out doesnt mean we should. I dated a whore, they aren't fun to be around. We need to stick with what works, being classy and playing world class football.

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
I have not been a Barca fan for a long time (5 years now) so the idea of a sponorless shirt was very odd, but once you look at some of the monstrosities that exists (heres looking at the Mexican teams) I'm glad we don't. Once I understood "Mes que un club" and I saw the UNICEF logo I was game, it was a color that matched our jerseys and I think it makes us look good. I do fear that they will bring in a shirt sponsor, and if they do do I hope its not like Enron on the front of our shirts in like some gaudy color scheme. I love the shirts we have and love collecting them. If we want a shirt sponsor put it on the youth team or something. That way we can generate some money and maintain our practice of developing home grown talent. We will by no means rake in 80 million dollars but thats not how we do things. I can think of a lot of saying here that fit this situation. If it ain't broke dont fix it, and whats popular is not always right. Just because Man U and the Madrid whore themselves out doesnt mean we should. I dated a whore, they aren't fun to be around. We need to stick with what works, being classy and playing world class football.

True... and in the end, the incoming of a sponsor shirt isn't so big that let Barça finished a tradition...

Home of Barca Fans