Sergiño Dest (loaned to PSV)

Laplacian

So i've checked the eredivisie and ajax forums:

Ajax fans are over the moon right now, they genuinely can't believe theyre getting 25m for such a poorly rated player.

Their rivals are pissed off because they might get 25m for Dest LMAO

Porque

Lord Douglas vibes. All those last ditch slides, the quickly edited misplaced passes... treble incoming confirmed.

xXKonan

Breaking News:Ajax receives an official bid from FC Barcelona for Sergi?o Dest. Amount unknown, but serious amount. Clubs negotiating as per
@MikeVerweij

@telegraaf

cro-man

Are they buying a backup for roberto?:lol: and they are gonna pay 20+:lol: Pls keep the money and dont waste more anymore.

messi2140

6racies Xavi

Lord Douglas vibes. All those last ditch slides, the quickly edited misplaced passes... treble incoming confirmed.

Someone let the poor guy know that Youtube changed the requirement for mid-roll ads from 10 to 8 mins , even then I doubt he could have filled it with actual highlights.

Last edited:

kattanib

So i've checked the eredivisie and ajax forums:

Ajax fans are over the moon right now, they genuinely can't believe theyre getting 25m for such a poorly rated player.

Their rivals are pissed off because they might get 25m for Dest LMAO

You realize he is 19 right? He can only get better .. for a 19 years old he os probably one of the best in the market at his position

Laplacian

You realize he is 19 right? He can only get better .. for a 19 years old he os probably one of the best in the market at his position

Ajax fans are literally saying that's not true :lol:

If "hes young he can improve" is the only criteria to play at barca, why not just sign every 19 yr old :lol:

jairzinho

Couldn?t we at least make a bid for cancelo? Is he unavailable or too expensive?

Dest is a huge gamble and he isn?t even a starter for them.

:benitez:

Toecrusher

So far only reason to believe he is good is that Bayern seem to willing to shell out 25M for him. They are usually very conservative when it comes to spending that kind of money so they must see something there.

Other than that, what few videos I've seen of him doesn't look very impressive. Seems strong on the dribble but gets bullied easily physically and not very fast. Also do we want 2 short fullbacks (with Alba) defending crosses?

Catta

Emerson looks the better prospect. Its better to pay to get him sooner, than to waste 20+ mil on Dest. I just don't see anything special in him, looks like another Semedo.

Home of Barca Fans