Sergiño Dest (loaned to PSV)

Andresito

Staff member
From what I read he's overrated. But he's young and has a cool name so he must be the new Alves.

Yannik

Since I'm apparently representing Bayern on this forum anyway and having read the same comments from Ajax fans as you all did, I think we can all agree that none of us minds the respectively other team to win this saga.

xXKonan

Bayern fans in my experience (I know one as well) at least seem like they're being realistic about Dest.

But Barca Twitter though, guys act like Dest is somehow going to the second coming of Jesus Christ. I mean I like the kid and he has potential but man some of those guys are getting way ahead of themselves. 20 years old and he has a long ways to go before we could really make a good judgement call to see if he can be a long term number 1 RB for us assuming he joins us.

My first choice was Emerson, shame that we have to wait an extra year before we can get him back.

cro-man

If we get him its only because bayern is not stupid enough to pay so much as we.

We are broke but we are gambling with our money.

Vilarrubi

If we get him its only because bayern is not stupid enough to pay so much as we.

We are broke but we are gambling with our money.

It’s close either way, reports were saying Bayern would pay 25m. Actually for once the fact that Bayern wants him makes me more confident in him signing. They must see something in him and I trust their sporting department way more than ours.

JamDav1982

It’s close either way, reports were saying Bayern would pay 25m. Actually for once the fact that Bayern wants him makes me more confident in him signing. They must see something in him and I trust their sporting department way more than ours.

If Barca sign him BBZ will tell you Bayern were never interested and this is all from Catalan media to hype player.. even if German media involved.

Loves to make that claim.

Laplacian

From what I read he's overrated. But he's young and has a cool name so he must be the new Alves.

Lol he's not even rated, Ajax and Dutch league fans are literally laughing at the idea of him being sold, let alone for 25m to Barcelona. Literally everyone thinks hes shit.

BBZ8800

If Barca sign him BBZ will tell you Bayern were never interested and this is all from Catalan media to hype player.. even if German media involved.

Loves to make that claim.

No. Our media do this about Real Madrid.

Madrid "wants" every player whom we sign, apparently. And they are so jealous about all of our signings.

About Dest, if Bayern really wanted him, the kid must have potential.

I trust Bayern's scouts way more than our guys.

serghei

Signing the player is only the first step. Bayern do a much better job at developing the players and getting the best out of them. Dest would probably develop better and faster at current Bayern, than current Barca.

JamDav1982

No. Our media do this about Real Madrid.

Madrid "wants" every player whom we sign, apparently. And they are so jealous about all of our signings.

About Dest, if Bayern really wanted him, the kid must have potential.

I trust Bayern's scouts way more than our guys.

Aye the Catalan media control Madrid media when make the claims.

Heard it all before.

vuji_31

Bayern wants him so , he must be good.

It is 20mil price, it is not 200mil. Nobody would care if this was 2019.

I am okay with this tranfser, this guy have great dribbling and passing. You don't see that often in RB position.

Vilarrubi

Erik ten Hag: “From the first day that I arrived here, European top clubs have been showing interest in our players. It’s beautiful for Dutch football, but in the end we always try to keep them, but sometimes a player has to go. I know about Barca & Bayern’s interest for Dest.”

There we go. From the horses mouth.

Home of Barca Fans