Sergiño Dest (loaned to PSV)

KingLeo10

According to Mike Verweij, Bayern attempted a last minute hijacking of the deal and offered a bigger bid and better wages but Dest made up his mind at that point.

I hope we smack these lads again in the near future like 2009 or 2015.

Messi983

We still didn't have a total agreement with Ajax and clubs were negotiating the last details about payments etc.

Fernando Polo says he'll be announced later today and presented tomorrow.

serghei

I'm liking it. Selling Semedo and getting this dude seems great business. Semedo wasn't very young either anymore.

We're getting some money saving as well from this Semeod out - Dest in deal right?

Pretty sure Dest wanted Barca as soon as Barca came in to the picture , more posibilities for playing time here.

Seems like his idol is Ronaldinho according to that video. If that's true no wonder he wants Barca.

mc_lovin

Will be great to have a genuine attacking fullback, who can beat his man. Great fit for Trincao or Griezmann on paper as well. Only concern for me is that Alba-Dest looks too offensive.

Rory

I just hope he genuinely chose barca over bayern (assuming there were similar transfer offers) and didn't do it because we offered a significantly higher wage. He does look promising going forward and seems willing to attempt to take on his man which is more than can be said for previous years.

Home of Barca Fans