Sergiño Dest (loaned to PSV)

xxxxxx

Realistically, the only player we could sell is Messi. Nobody wants our average and old players who are on big salaries.

xXKonan

Yeah Leciester had been hounding us for Trincao but gave up and are going for Cengiz Under

And Bayern wanted Pedri. And you also have the Fati rumors as well.

Andrew M

Yeah Leciester had been hounding us for Trincao but gave up and are going for Cengiz Under

And Bayern wanted Pedri. And you also have the Fati rumors as well.

Indeed, and I'd add de Jong, Ter Stegen for sure.

But Real Madrid seem better at creating a market and demand for players they don't need

Jallo

Indeed, and I'd add de Jong, Ter Stegen for sure.

But Real Madrid seem better at creating a market and demand for players they don't need

They also seem to be run by professionals who know football. They probably have better relationships and connection with agents and other clubs than we do.

AjaxAmsterdam

Here in Holland almlst no one understands what bug clubs see in this guy.

Ye its really weird how there is so much hype around him since no1 here rates him. Offensively strong but defensively so terribly weak. Cant wait till we sell him this week to Bayern and buy Wijndal for 10 from AZ and make 15 million profit off it all lol.

Best 2 people in Ajax arnt players but our leadership in Edwin vd Sar and Marc Overmars , something Barca severely lacks.

xxxxxx

Ye its really weird how there is so much hype around him since no1 here rates him. Offensively strong but defensively so terribly weak. Cant wait till we sell him this week to Bayern and buy Wijndal for 10 from AZ and make 15 million profit off it all lol.

Best 2 people in Ajax arnt players but our leadership in Edwin vd Sar and Marc Overmars , something Barca severely lacks.

Terrible defensively? He should fit in well here.

Thiago10

Praying we don't get this guy.

He's overrated because he plays for Ajax and has an "exciting" playing style.

Hope I'm wrong but I feel like this would be a step back from Semedo, though I want him gone as well.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Ye its really weird how there is so much hype around him since no1 here rates him. Offensively strong but defensively so terribly weak. .

Pretty much. If it wasn't for Mazraoui reckless challenges and slump in form , Dest would still be warming the bench. Obviously he can improve , but the hype here is crazy.

Btw you guys should see the highlights of Dest against Getafe , Cucurella was folding him like a Walmart lawn chair.

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Had to lurk around on the Ajax subreddit. They don’t seem to rate him that highly and he is not even a starter at Ajax, FFS. They are also saying that he is weak defensively and limited by his physique and athletic ability (BBZ on suicide watch).

Last edited:

Trafalgar

Had to lurk around on the Ajax subreddit. They don’t seem to rate him that highly and he is not even a starter at Ajax, FFS. They are also saying that he is weak defensively and limited by his physique and athletic ability (BBZ on suicide watch).

Aren't they just triggered cuz he chose the US over Holland?

If Bayern Munich wants him then he must be good ...

Home of Barca Fans