Sergiño Dest (loaned to PSV)

Mistyoptic

France already have fans. England will have too. So it's starting to get closer.

I guess to an extent this depends on how you think the pandemic is going to develop over the next few months, but from the point of view of someone living in the UK, cases are building quite rapidly now. I don't think it's getting closer at all, if anything with the number of cases increasing it's getting further and further away. Pessimistic thinking says that we will be going into full lockdown when winter hits, without a shadow of a doubt.

Devils

Sky Sports saying he has an agreement with Bayern too.

:wow:

Pavard/Kimmich/Dest

C'est ne pas possible!

Andrew M

France already have fans. England will have too. So it's starting to get closer.

This represents the optimistic view for sure. But it will only be very small numbers at best for a long time. It makes forecasting budgets very tricky.

As mentioned above, in the UK there is a lot of concern

Zebulun

Sky Sports saying he has an agreement with Bayern too.

:wow:

Pavard/Kimmich/Dest

C'est ne pas possible!

for that same reason i call BS, why would he a young player who needs playing time go there when he'd be third choice. doesnt make sense to me.

Porque

Good point. Gives versatility with an offensive and defensive FB option for Bayern.

Had we better finances we could of activated this option this year, or if we were faster moving, the Brazilian talent who went to City last year.

Qqqq

Does anyone here actually watch Eredivisie regularly? Most Ajax-fans I know consider him an exciting prospect, but definitely not worth the €30m mentioned. Splashing that kind of money on a talented, but unproven right back would be absolutely ludicrous given our current financial situation.

Hell, we haven't even sold Semedo yet.

Birdy

Kimmich, Pavard AND Dest at RB.

I’m sure they’re doing it just to have one last laugh at us.

Nah,
Bayern know exactly what they are doing. Kimmich is a CM and will stay there.

Pavard is too slow, limited offensively, and less agile than what the modern position of a full back requires.
They will use Pavard to ease Dest in the first team, and in two seasons (if it works) they would have a fully developed modern RB and they will move Pavard to the CB position or the bench

Devils

[@MikeVerweijvia @TheEuropeanLad] | Bayern Munich is the only club who have made a concrete offer for Sergi?o Dest. Barcelona will need to sell a player first before they can place a bid. They might end up being too late if Bayern move quickly.

Stunning.

Every single player we're linked to has the same story: we cannot sign before we sell.

We're going to end up signing no one lmao.

soul24rage

Nah,
Bayern know exactly what they are doing. Kimmich is a CM and will stay there.

Pavard is too slow, limited offensively, and less agile than what the modern position of a full back requires.
They will use Pavard to ease Dest in the first team, and in two seasons (if it works) they would have a fully developed modern RB and they will move Pavard to the CB position or the bench

I wished our club had Bayern's planning.

FinBarcelonafan

[@MikeVerweijvia @TheEuropeanLad] | Bayern Munich is the only club who have made a concrete offer for Sergi?o Dest. Barcelona will need to sell a player first before they can place a bid. They might end up being too late if Bayern move quickly.

Stunning.

Every single player we're linked to has the same story: we cannot sign before we sell.

We're going to end up signing no one lmao.

Joke of a planning... Well done.

Home of Barca Fans