Sergiño Dest (loaned to PSV)

Laplacian

No more CAM's please. :lol:

He can play CAM in the sense that Dembele can play CAM like he did back in Dortmund, but he's not a CAM. He's speedy, has acceleration, and his dribbling is really good. The end product has been disappointing so far, but tbh Chelsea really isn't anything to write home about regarding their attacking phase. Odoi would augment our attack i believe buuut, he's homegrown and English. Too expensive.

xXKonan

All I know is I'm glad the national team (USA) has a good RB at least.

De Andre Yedlin nice guy in all but other than pace and having some physical attributes he had no technical ability at all. He was basically the bog-standard MLS player who got the lucky chance to play in Europe only to not exactly be at the level needed to succeed there.

CatalinR10

wtf dawgs ?

this cat was the best player vs RM , breath of fresh air at the RB and he's getting benched for the 2nd time in a row after the RM game ?

why is that mediocre player Roberto playing instead of him ?

Reminds me when Semedo was bought and he had some really good games at RB and then for whatever reason he was benched for Roberto.

Probably same thing will happen to Dest aswell.

Is he actually injured or what's the deal ????

This is actually infuriating dawgs.

SMH.

Valdario

wtf dawgs ?

this cat was the best player vs RM , breath of fresh air at the RB and he's getting benched for the 2nd time in a row after the RM game ?

Reminds me when Semedo was bought and he had some really good games at RB and then for whatever reason he was benched for Roberto.

SMH.

I'm with you dawg. This shit is too much to handle for my heart.

BerkeleyBernie

wtf dawgs ?

SMH.

Maybe planning to start him midweek in the Champions League game?

Richard.H

He is a great player that should be a starter. Roberto has no business being the undisputed RB. Some very strange decisions by RK

Home of Barca Fans