Sergiño Dest (loaned to PSV)

xXKonan

Roberto has been solid for the most part despite having some iffy moments.

But Dest just seems to bring so much more to the table at this moment in time despite being very young. If Dest keeps it up, I don't see really any reason he should be benched even when Roberto comes back.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Dest is super likeable.
He seems like a laid back dude, is a baller in offense and a no nonsense guy in defense. And he looks high like a kite all the time which is funny.
Could quickly become one of my favorite players in the squad.

Messi983

Nice finish and a good overall performance.

I just hope he won't be overplayed before Roberto is back. Yes, he's young but it's still risky to play him full 90 minutes every three days and we have no replacement if he gets injured as well. We don't really have other options though.

Mingueza is quite versatile and would probably be our backup RB now but he'll be needed as a CB for a few more weeks (at least based on his solid performance today I'd prefer to start him alongside Lenglet and leave FDJ in midfield but we'll see what Koeman will do on Sunday) until Araujo is back. So we can only hope Dest will stay healthy and maybe he can be subbed off in 2nd half in a few games if we're ahead comfortably.

Does anyone know where can I find the stats of him?

Transfermarkt should have stats for most established players, if not every.

Yes. Or whoscored if you're looking for more detailed stats regarding defensive and offensive actions, passing etc.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I support him being a starter and he's definitely better than Roberto as RB, but if we play Dembele as RW, he won't be able to contribute what we saw today, so a balance must be found before going all in and making him our permanent starter...

If you ask me, Dembele can sit on the bench, because Dest provides more for that right flank than the french...

Horatio

You're welcome
Dest is super likeable.
He seems like a laid back dude, is a baller in offense and a no nonsense guy in defense. And he looks high like a kite all the time which is funny.
Could quickly become one of my favorite players in the squad.

if you like high as kite looking players check out David Neres from Ajax.

Andresito

Staff member
MOTM, he turned his LB inside out in the second half.

But it's clear he lacks IQ, not the smartest of players and more direct in his playing style like Dembele. He can't really weight what decision or solution is the best, he plays on instinct which is why we see those crosses to no one sometimes.

Gnidrologist

MOTM, he turned his LB inside out in the second half.

But it's clear he lacks IQ, not the smartest of players and more direct in his playing style like Dembele. He can't really weight what decision or solution is the best, he plays on instinct which is why we see those crosses to no one sometimes.
Like Dani Alves then.

CatalinR10

only chance he gets to be a starter is by Roberto ( trash player ) being out.

SMH.

Imagine starting Roberto ( trash player ) instead of this guy with a straight face.

Home of Barca Fans