Sergiño Dest (loaned to PSV)

vuji_31

Chill out.

He is good talent. People here would not be satisfied with prime Ronaldo , because he is Brazillian

messi2140

6racies Xavi
That will be huge downgrade for them.

Dest will come for a fee we use for a back up signings.
The market for RB position is awful tbh, I wish they were capable of getting an elite RB (whether expensive one or hidden jewel) but we either don't have resources or the scouting for it.
So considering this, getting a 20M young RB with good potential, who can play as LB if needed, isn't a bad deal if he even can reach a back up level.

Obviously going from Kimmich to Pavard is a downgrade , but so is going to Dest. The point I was trying to make here is that if option A fails for Bayern , then they have multiple options they can go to ( obviously not as good , but not bad either). For us , if Dest doesn't do great we are back to Roberto.

Only reason we got Dest for a "low" fee is cause of COVID and Dest wasn't planning to renew his contract.A But I agree with you that the RB market is quite dead (so is the LB market tbf).

Last edited:

JamDav1982

We can't hope for miracles from a young and an inexperienced defender. He's not going suddenly save us.

But I wish him the best.

No one thinks he will 'suddenly save' Barca or expecting miracles.

It is a signing with potential that will be rotated in this season most likely.

Vilarrubi

He is the ugliest mofo Barca has gone for to date I think

Fucking worse than Ribery lol

Nahhh cmon..... take that back...... :lol:

franck-ribery.jpg

El Gato

Villarato!
^
Mate, he looks like a convict.

iu

But to truly get the scope of how ugly a man is, you gotta look at the FIFA/PES model. Brings out the imperfections even more.

iu

Home of Barca Fans