Sergiño Dest (loaned to PSV)

mc_lovin

Well, hes only 20.

I wouldnt expect defenders to put it all together until 21-23? Most decent U21 players are usually forwards. I am very pleased with Dest so far. Wouldnt mind us planning with him as backup for Alba (+battling it out at RB with Roberto/Emerson) either.

soul24rage

Well, hes only 20.

I wouldnt expect defenders to put it all together until 21-23? Most decent U21 players are usually forwards. I am very pleased with Dest so far. Wouldnt mind us planning with him as backup for Alba (+battling it out at RB with Roberto/Emerson) either.

21-23 is still too early for me. More like 26-30 imo.

gregorrin10

So so good, dribbling wise. Might be on Alves's level already when it comes to that. If only he improves his link up play as time goes by like Alves did, plus becomes at least solid in defense, we'll have his position sorted for a decade!

CatalinR10

So so good, dribbling wise. Might be on Alves's level already when it comes to that. If only he improves his link up play as time goes by like Alves did, plus becomes at least solid in defense, we'll have his position sorted for a decade!

he had a good first 10 minutes and turned into trash after that. Only good thing going on for him is his speed which we need.

His ideea of dribling is running into his man with the ball 3 times in a row. Saying he's on the same level dribling wise as Alves is a disgrace dawg

Andresito

Staff member
He's a mediocre dribbler but he got that Brazilian technique with the quick feet. Not very effective at the moment though.

Joan

He's quick, agile, gets past players in open space. That's what makes many think he's some elite dribbler.

When he's in a fine position on the flank and needs to dribble to create a real chance, he fails and loses it. Very ineffective. His crosses not coming from optimal positions.

Average as they get so far, to be frank. But I like the spirit

Home of Barca Fans