Sergiño Dest (loaned to PSV)

Porque

You only need to read the article in today's MD to see how toxic the Catalan press.

"If Wague and Palencia had the minutes of Dest, where would they be".

You get paid for this shieeet Bosch?

serghei

You only need to read the article in today's MD to see how toxic the Catalan press.

"If Wague and Palencia had the minutes of Dest, where would they be".

You get paid for this shieeet Bosch?

At this rate, we're gonna be a massive no-go for every talented player that is not from Spain. :lol:

xXKonan

Sergi Palencia was a good servant for the B team but never first team material and he's currently stuck on loan at Leganes as he rarely featured for Saint Etienne. Wague wasn't doing that great on loan before his bad injury.

I've been satisfied with Dest, even though I had my own skepticism. Doesn't help the fact Roberto got injured awhile back and has been asked to play 99% of the games since then. Add to the fact this team is Dysfunctional right now and we can't fix it due to not having the funds to do so at this time.

It's a learning year for Dest and I'm not going to give him much shit for it either.

serghei

Sergi Palencia was a good servant for the B team but never first team material and he's currently stuck on loan at Leganes as he rarely featured for Saint Etienne. Wague wasn't doing that great on loan before his bad injury.

I've been satisfied with Dest, even though I had my own skepticism. Doesn't help the fact Roberto got injured awhile back and has been asked to play 99% of the games since then. Add to the fact this team is Dysfunctional right now and we can't fix it due to not having the funds to do so at this time.

It's a learning year for Dest and I'm not going to give him much shit for it either.

Sure, and at the end of the day, the club also has a big responsibility for developing players. It's not as if players develop on their own as some think. The more successful a team is in terms of preparation, tactics, quality of the manager, long-term planning, etc., the most likely it is for young players to develop faster.

The worse you are in this areas, the less likely it is for the average talented player to develop well.

Richard.H

He looks quite tired to me. I think he's very good and just needs rest. I notice he's tired because when he pushes forward he is a bit slow to track back on defense. I hope RK has taken notice of it and puts Firpo in for a few games. Think S.Roberto will be back soon too so he needs to be rotated with Dest.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
It was evident he is playing through discomfort lately. Frequently subbed off at half-time and so on. We are running him into ground due to having Roberto out. Finally he will be back soon.

Home of Barca Fans