Sergino Dest (loaned to PSV)

Ustari

Mou, res!
The boy has some amazing footwork skills I have to say.. which is rare for a FB.. he can do Elastico, La Croqueta, Roulette, stepovers

Zebulun

How is that down to squad planning?

Do you think they should go with three players at RB just in case two get injured?

roberto is not a fullback, never will be. we sold semedo which was a fantastic sale but should have brought back emerson and permanently moved roberto back to one of the midfield two in 4231 or the right sided midfielder in the 433. we always find a way to shoot ourselves in the foot its so annoying.

JamDav1982

roberto is not a fullback, never will be. we sold semedo which was a fantastic sale but should have brought back emerson and permanently moved roberto back to one of the midfield two in 4231 or the right sided midfielder in the 433. we always find a way to shoot ourselves in the foot its so annoying.

Roberto is in the Barca squad as a RB primarily this season and is better than Semedo.

Barca have two right backs in the squad and that is how it is planned.

Dest replaced Semedo in squad. Nothing to do with lack of squad planning. It is one of the few positions Barca were set fine for.

Barca were never going to pay 9m for Emerson and give Betis 40% of sell on nor go for two RBs new to the squad.

Last edited:

Porque

Mingueza to RB, Frenkie at CB for a game or two then?

Barcelona B are already down to a third choice RB (a midfielder) as both their 1st and 2nd choice RBs got long term injuries in the same game.

Horrible run of injuries.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I guess his performance flew under the radar because he was subbed off but he was very solid in defense today. Semedo for the large part was too but I liked what I saw from him.

xXKonan

I think the biggest surprise by me is how stable he is defensively.

At Ajax, he was definitely not great at defending but here he's been solid.

Home of Barca Fans