Sergiño Dest (loaned to PSV)

BBZ8800

He is stupid and frustrating. Has 0 IQ.

I came to write this sad news but you were faster.

Dest is a nice player, but he is also closer to dumber guys like Dembele, Adama, Halilovic and Alexis.

In the last 4 minutes (injury time), he lost two balls with totally illogical attempts and we lost 60-90 seconds.

For a comparison, Fati, Pedri and Trincao are not low IQ players.

Messigician

I came to write this sad news but you were faster.

Dest is a nice player, but he is also closer to dumber guys like Dembele, Adama, Halilovic and Alexis.

In the last 4 minutes (injury time), he lost two balls with totally illogical attempts and we lost 60-90 seconds.

For a comparison, Fati, Pedri and Trincao are not low IQ players.

Trincao is horrible winger though.

Messi983

Watched bits and pieces of his games for the international team and looked solid.

You guys have a very talented young team. Will be interesting how these players will develop and where they'll be in 4-5 years. Qatar 2022 will probably come too soon but I could see USMNT doing some great things at a home World Cup in 2026.

Andresito

Staff member
You guys have a very talented young team. Will be interesting how these players will develop and where they'll be in 4-5 years. Qatar 2022 will probably come too soon but I could see USMNT doing some great things at a home World Cup in 2026.

Yeah 2022 might be too early with half the squad being 20 or younger.

If we look at Belgium for example they only started to qualify for tournaments in 2014. Then they had players like Lukaku, Courtois, KDB and Hazard aged around 22. But they also had experienced players like Kompany, Vertonghen and Vermaelen etc.

USA will probably be able to knock a big beast out in 2022, but they'll lack experience to go very far.
Interesting generation for sure.

xXKonan

Yeah it's going to take a few years before we can see the best of this young group.

But when I see this young group of players I see a Modern team instead of having maybe one or two "Good" players surrounded by a squad of players who are clearly only good enough for MLS. I mean the differences between Dest and someone like Yedlin are huge.

Home of Barca Fans