Sergiño Dest (loaned to PSV)

mc_lovin

Looks very imprecise at times, but hopefully thats just a normal adjustment period to a new team. Otherwise he looks good. Its always great when new players - especially young ones - dont look like nervous wracks.

Andresito

Staff member
Thought he was meh. Still very far away from being a reliable option for us. His passing and defending is a big question mark for me. Doesn't seem to have very high footballing IQ.

Klysmakabouter

Tbf, on top of having to adjust to a new team and a new level, Dest now also has to adjust to a new position. Don?t think it has anything to do with footballing IQ.

Dest is a rough draft. Far from the finished product. Wasn?t even a starter at Ajax. You guys should give it time with this one.

Andresito

Staff member
Tbf, on top of having to adjust to a new team and a new level, Dest now also has to adjust to a new position. Don?t think it has anything to do with footballing IQ.

Dest is a rough draft. Far from the finished product. Wasn?t even a starter at Ajax. You guys should give it time with this one.

What new position are we talking about? He played both LB and RB at Ajax.

Porque

Well, he is instantly better than Firpo at LB- which is both good yet sad.

When he is more confident and settled he could prove to be a great signing.

For now, I have a positive impression.

Andresito

Staff member
No love for this fella? Flawless first half, at least defensively and in the build up. Haven't provided anything in offense though.

Laplacian

His dribbling looks really good. It's honestly nice seeing a player capable of taking on others! Shit talked him a lot prior to the transfer, but I'm glad a player with his flair is here.

Home of Barca Fans