Maz's review of the season

maz

I walk the line
PTC has now surpassed what it once was. It is no longer a phrase in your signature, or a reference in your posts. It is now a state of mind.

E

Esteve

I'm usually positive. I must prove it first though. No use being "positive" after winning the treble :lol:

K

khadoouj

waw

Well done

..I enjoyed reading it... Just to remember those moments...Oh my God
Inesita Goal against Chelsae... It was a historic moment... :iniesta: ...that Goal made me fly LOL

or just to remember beaten Real Madrid LOL.. it was so funny... as I know a lot of people who cheer Real Madrid.. and all of them were proud and saying their blah blah blah:thumbdown:...after their team were defeated... they disappeared for 3 days I guess LOL and after that they told me Barca are Just lucky team LOL... :wub:

And when Manchester been knocked down... couldn't sleep all night...:2145960713mundoemot
LOL... My Mam thought I'm crazy....I couldn't sit while I was watching... My voice were gone as I shouted a lot LOL

I think those memories are priceless.... always nice to remember...

Thank you once again for this great post:hooray:

R10(FCB)

Crazy
:clap::clap::clap:
Well done, maz...I know you had lots of fun writing that and remembering each precious moment during the season.

I understand how for many Culés, the 6-2 win at Real was the highpoint. But for me, Iniesta's shot still brings tears to my eyes (I re-watch it everyday)...the highpoint of my adult life.

yes, that goal was something special, so important goal in the last minute,that moment when ball goes into the net was full of joy, passion...i can't describe that fantastic feeling. that is unforgettable.

:worthy::iniesta:

gimmick

Good review. Nice memories.

maz said:
His goal played a big part in one of the most important victories during the unbeaten run with a 1-2 win at rivals Espanyol. The side came from 1-0 down to attain the 3 points with the last kick of the game (a Lionel Messi penalty). It was not only a victory on the pitch for the side, but also a mental victory. It was the first major display of the players' ability to turn things around from a losing position, something which would prove crucial in the coming months.

For me, this is the turning point of the season. On the back of a few wins the visit to Espanyol was always going to be difficult. Goinga goalm behind, Espanyol defending like crazy, the break in the game due to the crowd trouble, then the comeback. It showed a team spirit that was lacking something massive the previous season, possibly previous 2 seasons. I think this win made the players really believe in what they can achieve. The fact it was a derby made it all the sweeter.

Home of Barca Fans