Maz's review of the season

barca7788

Nepali Cule
wow i'm happy i didnt miss it maz....that was awesome.....one of the contender for thread of the season along with the warik show, match prediction, ur own man of the match,gnegneri's gif etc etc. long live BARCA FORUM.:worthy::worthy:

maz

I walk the line
Thanks guys. Im happy i did it because ill print it off and keep it with the rest of the things im keeping this year (match tickets, pictures, dvd's, newspapers, articles etc). It serves a good reminder for just how the season went down.

maz

I walk the line
Well-written, Maz! I must say that what strikes me in particular about this season is the way that at the most intense point of the season, it is possible that we were saved by an ingenious penalty save from our second goalkeeper. That Pinto penalty save turned our fortunes around and gave us a newfound belief and stability imo. It's quite amazing and legendary...

Well in my opinion it was important but there were many other things which were just as important. Many players stepped up over the season and showed their character. That time it was pinto, and of course had we been knocked out of the copa it could have seriously dented our confidence. But there were so many key points in the season (e.g. málaga game, clásico, chelsea game, espanyol game, first death run etc) were you could point them out as turning points.

Andrew M

Thanks guys. Im happy i did it because ill print it off and keep it with the rest of the things im keeping this year (match tickets, pictures, dvd's, newspapers, articles etc). It serves a good reminder for just how the season went down.

Yeah, it's nice to have something tangible to represent the season.

I've still got my Valencia ticket somewhere. I hope:smiley_scared:

maz

I walk the line
Im worried because i can't find my stamford bridge ticket. Then again i haven't looked for it. But i dont remember seeing it lying around.

Andrew M

I need to take care of my shit. Like a file or something!

I hope you find your Bridge ticket. For such a huge game having that ticket in years to come would be great...

maz

I walk the line
I found it. Phew.

Yeah im going to make a collection of memorabilia for this season. Its definitely something to show the grandkids.

E

Esteve

I don't know. I think now is the wrong time to join. We're doing too well. I'll wait for some fuckup.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Like GJ said. Things need to go bad in order to think psoitively about something. His logic is unquestionable.

Home of Barca Fans