Votes: 28 82.4%
  • 1-1 Chelsea

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • 2-0 Manchester

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

Necro Spaaw

NeSaVlaDiV
have to go with the chelsea equaliser since it gave me the most excitement (read: i screamed my fucking throat out and woke up all the neighbours) :D

maz

I walk the line
Clásico obviously! For so many reasons. We smashed madrid, we all but sealed the title, piqué scored at the bernabéu, xavi had a brilliant game..i think its crazy if anyone doesnt go for the clásico!

However some enjoyable ones in terms of late drama were espanyol away and chelsea away.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
the chelski game was amazing at the end but i did not enjoy the whole game.. with real madrid game i just sat back and enjoyed every second and took it all in

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Winning the final was great but beating Madrid 6-2 at the Bernabeu was amazing, my fav by far.

Evil

Shabazz
Clasico without thinking twice ... That was something, ManU game would be next. Finally sileneced those fans who wouldn't keep quiet since last year's match.

ceefoo

Could only ever be one choice.....

1_04_05_09_8_55_32.jpeg

BlaugranaGirl

Has to be the 2-6, without a doubt. One that will be talked about for years.

Best moment though would be Iniesta's goal vs. Chelsea.

Also, worth a mention is that crazy 1-2 victory against Espanyol, way back towards the start of the season, which we won with the very last kick of the game. I think that was one of the best results of the whole season not just because of the satisfaction of beating Espanyol but because of the confidence the team seemed to gain from that win. I knew after that result that mentally this was a different Barca to the one we saw the previous season.

E

Esteve

Isn't El Clásico the Spanish name for it? & El clàssic the Catalan name?

K

Kenyan fan#1

Off beat

Damn! It's so hard not to post:p. Must be the treble.:hooray::hooray::hooray:

I truly don't know how to discriminate between Barca games, they are all like the team. Simply great!

Anyhows I did identify my second-best game and it had such a superb background;

It came in May and May was a crazy month! Full of ups and a down.

the down:
- Eto'o scored 4 out of Barca's 18 goals and at some point I really feared for him.

the ups:
we all know them!

but wait, there were bonuses:

- Following the 2:6 defeat at home to FC Barcelona, Real Madrid did not even manage a draw anywhere. Their first team lost all the games played. Games they played their hearts out to win.

Then there was even a bonus to their losses! At some point they trailed Villarreal 2:1 until the 91st minute and then equalized. Then Villarreal scored the killer 3:2 goal in the 93rd minute.:D

If I loved La Liga before, on that night I proposed. May 2009. I will never forget that month.

Last edited:

barca7788

Nepali Cule
voted for CL final.....this madrid side was so poor. although they gave us some tense moments with their winning runs but what was said before the CL final and what we did on the pitch was just pure fcuking awesome.

Home of Barca Fans