The Ramón Calderón Memorial Thread

maz

I walk the line
No, its a bet between a culé and a madridista based on how many of calderón's promises actually come off. He promised kaká, ronaldo and alonso and they have all been purchased by the club. I cant think what other promises calderón made that have come off.

I think Calderon tried to get Arjen Robben, Kaka, C. Ronaldo, and Cesc Fabregas. Fabregas was the player that Calderon tried to get for Madrid.

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer
should be 6-2 my mistake
Kaka-CR-Pellegerini-Benzema-Xabi-Arbeloa
failed Wenger & Villa .. we can add Ribery later on if nothing happens which i don't think it will .

u can add a bonus 7 considering Sunny laughed on the failed promise of Espanolizacion of the team
Albiol-Arbeloa-Xabi-Iker-Ramos-all 5 of the starting 11 if Granero start that's 6 out of 11

No, its a bet between a culé and a madridista based on how many of calderón's promises actually come off. He promised kaká, ronaldo and alonso and they have all been purchased by the club. I cant think what other promises calderón made that have come off.

No Maz based on how many Perez promises came off

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Xabi is not Spanish and you sold more sloppies than you bought.

However, Perez definitley wins this round. Fair play to him. It will be the only thing he wins though this year...

Beast

The Observer
Xabi is not Spanish and you sold more sloppies than you bought.

However, Perez definitley wins this round. Fair play to him. It will be the only thing he wins though this year...

He play for the SPANISH football team ;), won the Euro with SPAIN..

thank god he is not Bilbao player.. Socidad guys are more good natured

Home of Barca Fans