Which striker do you want us to sign now?

Which striker do you want us to sign now?

• Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • David Villa

Votes: 27 50.0%
  • Karim Benzema

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Diego Forlan

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Kun Aguero

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Carlos Tevez

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Other (Say in your post who)

Votes: 3 5.6%

• Total voters

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
although realistically villa would be the perfect replacement i think we are closer to Ibra then David

MinaFCB

it is just that eto'o does not have a lit of motivation next season, and also next season is the last year of his contract and then he leaves for free.. I think pep knows that etoo's time is up and in order to defend la liga next season some new blood needs to come in to keep things fresh
are u sure...i wouldnt say so

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
do not get me wrong i looooov Etoo.. but his finishing at some points this season was tragic.. although he scored some big gols i think he showed pep and tito that next season a change is needed.. i do not know how else to say it other than his cycle with FCB is over... i appreciate everything he did for us but now i think that is the best way to explain it

MinaFCB

some moments were tragic but 30 goals cant be tragic...not to mention that one was in CL final....i really dont understand how that can mean the end of this era in FCB

beef-supreme

some moments were tragic but 30 goals cant be tragic...not to mention that one was in CL final....i really dont understand how that can mean the end of this era in FCB

I think that's what he was saying.
The question is - with a potentially re-strengthened Real Madrid, can we afford some moments of tragic finishing?

zanela

Tevez! Simply because I like him a lot. Great fighter, plays well with both head and feet, strong, slippery for the defenders to controll and fast. Unfortunatly he hasn't been linked to our club very much, in difference to the others =/
Carlitos is so underrated and I feel bad to see him getting benched so often in ManU... He is like Ibra in Agüero's body.
One of my favourite players playing the game... it would be amazing to see him on top with Messi

No offense here...but i'd a good :lol: readin ur post...esp the bit where u described him as ibra in Agüero's body :lol:

i can tell u wht i think abt the player but i 've already done so on another thread n cant be arsed doin it agn abt a player i dnt rate much....but i wud like 2 point out tht hez anythin but fast....

1 thing is clear u sure are a tevez fan... :D

B

beautifulgame

Come on GUYS!! He netted the first against Madrid too. He did miss the penalty but the he can fix his confidence problem in the offseason. The guy scores in big games period. I don't think there is another striker that is almost always likely to score in big games.

nebeer

Love is All
Maybe buying Ribery can give us a solution here. Ribery plays on the left and Henry, Eto'o and Bojan compete for the CF spot. Then I guess we can go at least one more season without signing a player.

Zqa-

Every day I get more and more pro-Zlatan.. Dunno why. I just think he could do wonders in Barcelona.. And I'm sure he would fill Pep bill perfectly.

nebeer

Love is All
Every day I get more and more pro-Zlatan.. Dunno why. I just think he could do wonders in Barcelona.. And I'm sure he would fill Pep bill perfectly.

To be honest, Ibra also sparks my imagination at times and I feel that Ibra to Barca might be a brilliant move after all.

Home of Barca Fans