Which striker do you want us to sign now?

Which striker do you want us to sign now?

• Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • David Villa

Votes: 27 50.0%
  • Karim Benzema

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Diego Forlan

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Kun Aguero

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Carlos Tevez

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Other (Say in your post who)

Votes: 3 5.6%

• Total voters

mmandela

Sueco estrella
Tevez! Simply because I like him a lot. Great fighter, plays well with both head and feet, strong, slippery for the defenders to controll and fast. Unfortunatly he hasn't been linked to our club very much, in difference to the others =/
Carlitos is so underrated and I feel bad to see him getting benched so often in ManU... He is like Ibra in Agüero's body.
One of my favourite players playing the game... it would be amazing to see him on top with Messi

nebeer

Love is All
Till now, I'm kind of in a dilemma over Zlatan and Villa. Villa is the safer choice, though I seem to be curious about what would really happen if Zlatan played for us.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Nice thread. With Barca looking certain to add a striker it`s nice to see how we feel about the potential targets.

I voted: other.

I`d like us to sign either Zigic or Dzeko and to keep Eto.
Eto`s price is below his real worth since his contract is running out in a year. And besides, are there really better and available strikers out there?
So... We keep him, he signs a new contract and then we sell him next year. We`d be also giving Bojan more room and Zigic would be our quality backup. Guy has been on fire in Santander. It`s the cheapest and the best solution imo.

nebeer

Love is All
Nice thread. With Barca looking certain to add a striker it`s nice to see how we feel about the potential targets.

I voted: other.

I`d like us to sign either Zigic or Dzeko and to keep Eto.
Eto`s price is below his real worth since his contract is running out in a year. And besides, are there really better and available strikers out there?
So... We keep him, he signs a new contract and then we sell him next year. We`d be also giving Bojan more room and Zigic would be our quality backup. Guy has been on fire in Santander. It`s the cheapest and the best solution imo.

Well said Bojan. Food for thought. I was not feeling absolutely sure with the idea of asking Eto'o to leave. He wants to play for us and has had a nice season. If a solution can come up where we could probably have another striker and also keep Eto'o then it could be good. At least we should not be harsh with Sammy. Even if for the better, he had to leave we should give him maximum support in finding a good project in some other club and give him a proper send-off that he deserves. If he leaves then I want to see him go to a club where he would be happy. My hat's off to Eto'o.

DivineVisitor

The Right One ⇩
If Eto'o is staying we should get a good but not super expensive bac-up striker and/or give the center stage to Bojan.

If the guys in charge have decided Eto'o should be moved on then my choice to replace him would be David Villa. He would probably cost less than Ibra, would argubly fit in better with our system and be more successful for us.

Forlan is another option and i do like the idea, but his price probably won't be that much less than Villa so i would prefer to get the most out of the money which Villa i believe would give.

We won the treble so not only would potential targets hopefully be attracted to Barca's success and style we should also have a fair amount of funds to throw around. Spend it wisely, i still think Villa, Ribery, Zhirkov/another good left back and possibly Fabregas would be the best way to spend it.

MinaFCB

can anyone explain me why we need a striker?What's wrong with Etoo?Aren't you satisfied with him?I understand bringing someone like Hulk,Vucinic or so but cracks like Zlatan,Villa,Forlan wouldnt like being sub...i really dont get all this....i guess im an idiot then

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
it is just that eto'o does not have a lit of motivation next season, and also next season is the last year of his contract and then he leaves for free.. I think pep knows that etoo's time is up and in order to defend la liga next season some new blood needs to come in to keep things fresh

Home of Barca Fans